•Revelations•

"You are r-" I felt my voice breaking. I cleared my throat. "You're running for Santana's gang?"

Santana "Diablo" Vázquez. Leader of the gang that ruled the rest of Freeridge. You see Freeridge was actually ruled by three gangs. The Santos. The Prophets. The Diablos. Creative right?

Santana's gang wasn't your average local gang. Nope, they would do anything to eliminate the competition. They sold hardcore drugs, I'm talking cocaine and all that shit. Rumors said that Santana was waiting for either the Santos to eliminate the Prophets or vice versa to take over Freeridge.

Ángel looked up at me and nodded. I was in shock. I couldn't utter a single word.

"Catalina say something!" Ángel begged and I stood up from the bed and started pacing muttering in Spanish.

"Muy bobo o que? (Stupid or what?) Wh-bitch. Oh my goodness." I groaned clapping my hands quickly and locking them together.

"What the fuck estabas pensando (were you thinking) Ángel? You can die! They," I pointed to the door referring to the Santos. "Can fucking kill you!"

"I love you but your decision making process sucks. Like your brain went down the drain. Whoosh. It doesn't exist." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Catalina." Ángel called but I ignored him and kept rambling.

"Catalina." He called out again.

"Uste' como que no pensó o si? El daño que le va a causar a mamá. Ay ca-" (You didn't think this through did you? The pain mom is gonna be in. Fu-)

"Catalina shut the fuck up and listen to what I have to say." Ángel yelled making me stop on my tracks.

"Ey! No me grites!" (Aye! Don't yell at me!) I exclaimed crossing my arms

"Sorry for yelling," he apologized with a sigh.

"Look it was supposed to be a one time thing." Ángel said and I stood in front of him.

"One time thing? Bitch. Do you even know how this one time thing is going to turn out?" I placed my hands on my waist.

"Dead. We all gonna die. The Santos are going to kill us. You know that's basically a betrayal. Even though we dont belong to the Santos' gang, we serve the Santos. Santi, what were you thinking? We betrayed the Santos and they will find out and kill us. Oh my- why didn't you tell me earlier?" I said kneeling in front of him.

"For what? It wouldn't have changed anything." He said and I shook my head.

"Yes, it would've because I for sure wouldn't be dating Oscar. That's a fact." I whispered and he looked at me.