•Graduation Day•

Ángel's graduation was full of surprises. Starting by my dad's presence and ending with Santana's presence.

Around six in the morning my mom came in and woke me up.

"Levántese mija."(Wake up) She rubbed my back gently.

"What time is it?" I mumbled against my pillow.

"Six" she said playing with my hair.

"¡Ay mami! Why so damn early?" I asked earning a slap in the back of my head.

"¡Cuidado como me habla culicagada! Hágale pues camine para el baño" (Watch how you're talking to me kid. Go to the bathroom) she said pulling my arm.

"¡Relajese mija!" (Relax) I exclaimed sucking my teeth. "Cucha tan cansona." (So annoying) I whispered grabbing my bathrobe and underwear.

"¡Catalina no me saque la piedra! Hágale pal baño." (Don't piss me off! Go to the bathroom.) She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

**
I came out of the bathroom and walked to my room. I almost died of a heart attack. He was here.

I started yelling in excitement and covered my mouth. My eyes teared up and he smiled.

"Venga mi amor." (Come, my love) My dad said opening his arms as he stood up. I hugged him tight and sobbed. "No llore mija." (Don't cry)

I kissed his cheek repeatedly and he chuckled holding me close.

"I missed you princesa." He kissed my forehead.

"Did Ángel saw you already?" I asked and he nodded cleaning my tears.

"Hi Catica." Yurani walked in and hugged me.

"Yurani, you came too!" Anyone who knew me would hear the sarcasm flowing through my mouth.

"Catalina, you and I have something to talk about." My dad said and I nodded.

"Mamita come" Ángel said knocking on my door.

I smiled and walked out leaving my dad and Yurani in my room.

"Can you help me with the tie?" He asked and I nodded.

"Vea mijo, I can't keep doing your ties forever." I joked as I started doing his tie. "Did you knew papi was coming?"

"Yeah, he called me." He smiled kissing my forehead. "Are you happy?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes," I shrieked and he chuckled.

"I'm glad mamita." He hugged me once I finished the tie.

**
"I made you arepas with cheese papito, just like you like them." My mom said to Ángel he smiled.

"¿Uste' ya comió?" (Did you eat already?) My mom said bitterly looking at my dad.

"No," my dad shook his head and my mom started mumbling under her breath.