•Hospital Visits•

"Fuck" I whispered against his chest. Oscar placed a kiss on the top of my head. He placed his arm around me pulling me towards him.

"You okay?" He asked and I hummed caressing his cheek. "I love you." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too." I replied and he started rubbing the back of my head. I nuzzled on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"Get some rest mi reina." He said and I smiled.

"You too mi amor." I murmured softly.

**
I woke up to Oscar playing with my hair, twirling it on his fingers. I kept my eyes closed enjoying it. He started massaging my scalp which I loved. I heard the bedroom door open.

"Oscar!" Cesar exclaimed and Oscar shushed him.

"Why you gotta yell fool? You gonna wake her up." He said and kept massaging my scalp.

"My bad, just wanted to let you know I'm going out with the fam." He whispered.

"Okay, go. Close the door gently." Oscar said in a threatening tone.

"You really love her don't you?" Cesar asked.

"Yeah, she ain't even know how much. I'd do anything for this fool. Anything to see that smile that I love so much." He said and removed some strands of hair out of my face.

"Dude, you are so whipped." Cesar chuckled and I heard a thud.

"Go before I throw you the other one." Oscar said and Cesar laughed but left.

Oscar kept running his hand through my hair. I sighed and held his hand.

"Good morning mi reina." he said and I kissed his cheek and stood up.

"Good morning." I whispered grabbing one of my many shirts I've left in his house. I opened his boxers' drawer and picked one before walking to the bathroom.

**
"Good morning mi amor." I said pecking his lips. 

I'm not a happy person in the mornings until I go to the bathroom and shower.

"These are so comfortable" I chuckled referring to the boxer I had on. Oscar laugh making circles on my waist.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded. "What do you want?"

"Whatever you feel like making." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay," he said standing up.

**
He made me breakfast and after that I changed to my jeans and went home to get my computer.

"Where are you going?" I asked stopping on Ángel's bedroom.

"Fernando's," he said spraying cologne on.

"See you later then," I said and he nodded.

I changed into grey sweatpants and a tube top. I grabbed my computer and its charger before leaving the house.

**
"We have to talk." I said sitting on the kitchen counter.