•Welcome Back•

I fell asleep on Oscar's arms but woke up when he shook me gently. My mom was standing in front of us four. I look down and I had a hoodie around me.

"They stopped the bleeding." My mom's eyes were glossy. "But he's in a coma and there's a chance that he-" she cleared her throat and took a deep breath. "that he doesn't make it." She finished and I held Oscar's hand tightly.

"Can we see him?" I asked in a whisper and my mom shook her head.

"Not yet. He's still in the intensive care unit." She replied and I nodded. She turned around and left.

"We will come tomorrow morning" Fernando said and I smiled at them.

"Goodnight." I replied and Fernando gave me a hug and so did Mariana.

I switched chairs and moved to the corner so I could be more comfortable. Oscar sat next to me playing with my hair.

"Mi amor you don't have to stay." I murmured softly looking at him.

"I'm not leaving you Catalina." He said kissing my temple.

"Thanks," I kissed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want something to eat mi amor?" I mumbled playing with his fingers.

"Actually I do. I'm going to the Subway across street. Do you want something?" He asked back and I nodded.

"I want a broccoli soup please." I replied and he pecked my lips.

"I'll be back." He said caressing my cheek.

**
"Here you go mi amor." He said opening the bowl for me.

"Thanks." I said taking the bowl in my hands. "Oscar," I called out when he sat down and he hummed in response.

"I love you." I said and I saw the small size that formed in his lips. He pecked my lips and I smiled.

"I love you too."

After we finished eating I walked outside to stretch a bit. I was leaning on one of the columns when Oscar came out.

"Your mom is asking for you." He said standing behind me startling me.

"Sorry didn't meant to scare you." He added and I smiled.

"It's okay. Are you coming with me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I think they are going to let you see him." He said caressing my cheek.

"Oh." I felt tears come up to my eyes. Oscar kissed my forehead.

"Go, mi reina. I'll be here." He said and nodding.

**
I had to use a blue gown and covered my mouth. He was connected to the breathing machine and seeing him laying there was a lot for me to take in and I started silently crying.

"You can only stay for a little while. I'll be back to get you when I'm done with my two patients." My mom said and rubbed my back.