•Did You Missed Me?•

I didn't cried in front of Ángel or Oscar, but I cried a lot, all the time. I started smoking all the time again.

I didn't wanted to talk about the situation at all, so I just pretended everything was great. I dropped all of my friends. I was starting to push people away, specifically Oscar, because that's what I do instead of talking shit out.

Oscar had been texting me so much and looking for ways to talk to me. I've been ignoring him for a week. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was with someone else. I wouldn't blame him.

I just focused on school.

**
"Catalina," I heard Ángel knock in the door. "Oscar is here."

"Tell him I'm sleeping." I said looking down at my notebook. I heard Ángel sigh loudly.

"Catalina, that's not how it works. He's literally right here, in the living room. Not at the front door. The living room. I don't think he has hearing problems ya' know so." Ángel said and I shrugged my shoulders

"I don't want to talk leave me alone, please Santi" I turned around and Ángel closed the door. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

I heard the door being opened and I cleaned my face quickly.

"Ángel I told you I don't want to talk." I said looking down.

"That sucks," I heard Oscar's voice and shook my head. "because I'm tired of this. We are going to talk." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Aye, I'm talking to you look at me." He ordered and I looked up.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms and he frowned sitting on my vanity chair.

"Are you hearing yourself?" Oscar asked and I looked down. Tears were threatening to come out.

"Catalina look at me!" Oscar exclaimed making me jump.

"Don't yell at me! You know I hate that!" I exclaimed looking at him.

"I don't like yelling at you either." He said and sighed. "Talk to me. What is going on?" He reached for my hands.

"Do you not want to be with me anymore?" There was a hint of sadness in his voice. "I'm really trying Catalina, but I gotta know what the fuck is going on with you." He said I started crying.

"Mi reina," he sat down on the bed and sat me on his lap. I hugged him tightly sobbing on his shoulder.

"I am so scared that she will come back. I can't sleep. I'm afraid of being alone at a public space for too long. I am so tired. I'm scared of going back to you." I explained between sobs and sniffles. Oscar rubbed my back kissing my shoulder.

"Mi reina, I promise I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you again. I don't want to lose you because I love you. I don't say it that much but I do. Those two weeks you were missing were the worst weeks of my life Catalina. I don't want to lose you again. I don't need that shit." He said running his fingers up and down my back.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled separating from him. He cleaned my face with his hands before kissing my forehead.

"I'm always here for you" he whispered and I nodded.