•Are You Pregnant?•

"Let's go to the house and be 'that couple that does cute shit'." He joked caressing my cheek. I chuckled giving him a gentle kiss.

**
"Can you turn on the oven?" I asked. Oscar looked at the box and set the oven.

"What else you need?" He asked sitting on the counter. I set down the mixture and pick the pan.

"Grease that pan" I gave him the pan and the cooking spray. The way he did it you would think I was the pan.

"Grease the pan not me." I said cleaning myself.

"Oops?" He grinned and I scoffed picking the mixture.

I walked towards him and leaned in to kiss him. Once he was close, I scooped mixture in a spoon and spread it on his cheek.

"Oops?" I mimicked. He opened his eyes and stood up from the counter.

"Come here let me tell you something" he ordered and I shook my head.

"I'm good right here. You can say it from there." I said as I saw him walk closer to me.

"Nah, I gotta tell you a secret." He pulled me closer and I leaned back.

"I don't want to know." I chuckled trying to escape from his grip, which was impossible.

"I think you do." He leaned forward and cleaned his cheek on mine.

"Oscar! Stop!" I chuckled pushing him away. He pecked my lips and I cleaned the mixture from my cheek.

**
We were sitting on the couch waiting for the brownies to be done.

"Never have I ever stolen something from a store." Oscar said and I put down my last finger. Oscar laughed surprised.

"What did you stole?" He added caressing my thighs.

"A Push Pop." I muttered.

"The candy?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"We were at Walmart and I was a little kid. I wanted a Push Pop and mami told me no, so I took it. I actually took two, because if I was getting a punishment so was Angel." I shrugged my shoulders and Oscar laughed louder.

"Damn you were a badass since you were a mocosita" (little kid) he joked and I nodded checking on the brownies.

"It's done!" I exclaimed opening the oven door. "It smells so good!"

As I was taking them out I burned my arm because the pan got stuck on a small metal hook.

"Carajo!" I exclaimed as I placed the brownies on the counter.

"You okay?" Oscar asked from the living room and I nodded as if he could see me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I accidentally burned myself a little." I replied blowing on my arm.

"Let me see" Oscar appeared behind me.

"It's not a big deal." I showed him and he nodded placing a gentle kiss on it.