•I Got Shot•

Later that night I went back to my house. I was in my room watching movies. I heard a knock in my door.

"Yeah?" I said and Monse came in with tears on her face.

"What's wrong?" I kneeled on the bed and she closed the door and hugged me. I rubbed her back softly and she started sobbing on my shoulder.

"Monse calm down. I can't deal with you when you're crying. What's wrong? What happened?" I separate from her and she sat down next to me.

"I let him go. I told him that I'm good at being his friend and that he should be with Olivia." She said between hiccups. I sighed rubbing her back.

"Monse he loves you. I know that. I'm sure he will find his way back to you." I said playing with her curls.

"You think so?" She asked hopeful.

"I know so, it may take him a while but he will come back to you." I reassured her and she nodded cleaning her face.

That night she stayed over. Around midnight I heard that someone was in the kitchen. I texted Ángel, who of course didn't reply.

"I don't understand why he has a phone if he won't reply!" I whispered to myself careful not to wake up Monse.

I peeped from my room opening the door. Ángel was there clutching to his leg like there was no tomorrow.

"Ángel what's wrong?" I whispered walking towards him. I flickered the lights on and saw blood on his right leg.

"What happened?" I asked sitting beside him.

"I got shot." He whispered and winced holding his leg. "Take it out mamita please."

"The bullet? I'm not a nurse what if I fuck up" I said sitting next to him.

"Catalina just get it out!" He yelled and I flinch.

"Don't yell at me!" I yelled back. "Give me the tweezers." I ordered and he gave them to me.

"If I were you I would start praying." I grabbed the alcohol and cotton. I cleaned the blood around it.

"I want it out today ya' know?" He said and I flipped him off.

I spotted the bullet and he started wincing when I touched it.

"Aguante como buen macho. Uste' no que forma parte de los Diablos (Suck it up like a big boy. Don't you form part of the Diablos) all hard and shit? Pues aguante y (Well suck it up and) stop being a little bitch." I took it out and he groaned. I pressed a cotton ball with alcohol.

"I think you need stitches, and I ain't doing that, so let's go to the hospital." I said standing up.

"No, mami can't see me like this." He said shaking his head.

"I don't have all night get in the car and shut the fuck up." I ordered and he sighed. I helped him stand up and get in the car.

Once in the hospital I texted Monse.

Cata
i'll be back