•Fuck Off•

Oscar talked to Cesar and I went over to Monse so she could explain the situation to me.

"We were going to kiss but Latrelle pulled up and was all like why you hanging with this broke ass Santos and Cesar got mad and that's when he pulled out the gun." Monse said trembling. She hugged me and I returned the hug.

"Cesar is going to be fine, and so are you" I reassured and she nodded.

"Mi reina let's go," Oscar called out and i grabbed Monse's hand.

"Get in" Oscar said looking at Monse who quickly did as she was told.

He looked at me and smirked, "if only you were as quick as she is to follow my orders."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "bad timing for your little joke." I pecked his lips before getting in the car.

**
I was dying to take a shower. I took a cotton short and a tank top. I decided to wash my hair too. Once I was out I realized I hadn't seen Ángel all day. I opened his door and there he was laying on his bed half asleep. He jolted awake when I opened the door.

"Mamita," he took a deep breath stretching out. "You okay? You scared me" He turned off the TV and scooted over.

"I'm fine. I hadn't seen you all day and I missed you that's all." I muttered sitting beside him.

"Aww, you missed me? How cute!" He joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Estúpido, (Stupid) you know what I take it back. I didn't miss you for shit." I scoffed and he placed a pillow on my lap laying his head on it.

"Nope, you already said it," he chuckled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"How are you?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

"I'm fine mamita," he replied.

"Hey, be careful okay? I need you alive to buy me food. Please Ángel, be careful." I whispered and he took my hand and kissed it.

"How many times I gotta say it mamita? Nothing will happen to me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing better happen because I swear in the next life I will find you, and I will kill you."

"Calm down Liam Neeson" he joked and I punched his arm.

"Is not funny," I chuckled.

**

Mi amor 💕
wru?

Catalina
where you left me...

Mi amor 💕
can you come
to your room?

Catalina
give me a
couple of mins

Mi amor 💕
okay

**
"I laughed so, it's funny." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"But when I die either now or later in life, you will have to start buying your own food you can be scamming me all the time." He joked and I rolled my eyes.