•Black Lingerie•

I've been here for two months and a half. My birthday was coming up and I wasn't happy at all. I wanted to go home and be with my friends.

I was at the pool when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the table and swam to the end of the pool and got out. I grabbed my towel and dried my hands.

"¿Qué mira?" (What you looking at?) I scoffed at one of my dad's men who was staring at me. He lifted his hands and looked away.

I picked up my phone and looked at it one missed call from Ángel. I called him back and after two tones he picked it up.

"Hey princesita" he said in a cheerful tone and I squinted my eyes sitting down.

"Hi papito" I replied with the same cheerful tone.

"Mamita your birthday is coming up," he said and I smiled with sadness.

"Yours too." I said chuckling.

His birthday was the same day as mine. As y'all know he was a year older. You could say my mom planned it. She says she didn't but we believe otherwise.

"I know, but guess what?" He said and I could feel the smile on his face.

"What?" I asked looking at my nails.

"Vea mami, you remembered that you made me promise you that I'd bring you back?" (Look) He asked and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes?" I chuckled and he laughed.

"You're coming back home." He said and I screeched jumping around.

"Fuck!" I managed to calm down and Ángel laughed. "Wait what did dad said?" I asked playing with my hair.

"Let's not talk about that. Okay?" He sighed and I nodded then realized he couldn't see me.

"Okay." I smiled pulling my knees to my chest. "When am I leaving?"

"In two days." He said and I started laughing.

"I love you papito." I said tearing up.

"I love you too." He said and I smiled. "Don't cry. I know for a fact that you're crying." He added and I laughed sniffling. "I'll call you later."

"Okay. I'm just excited." I smiled and hung up.

I looked up to see my dad standing tall and strong on the entrance to the pool. He looked at me and rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Catalina, I love you and I want what's best for you." He said and I nodded.

"I know dad, and what's best for me right now is being back home with my mom and Ángel." I smiled and he gave me a half smile.

"I know you're dying to go back, so I'll let you go. You're more than welcome to come back." He said and I hugged him.

"Thanks dad," I mumbled against his chest as he rubbed the back of my head.

**
"Lady!" I yelled running to her room. "Lady!" I bursted the door open and saw her and Pepe in a deep make out session.