•Friends?•

I was at a party with Diego and Jasmine who miraculously decided to go with me to the party after a lot of begging.

Mateo wasn't around apparently he had business to handle with one of Santana's guys. I was a bit disappointed but at least he texted me to let me know where we has.

"As much as I would love to stay longer. I'm gonna go home and take this alcoholic home, want me to take you home?" Diego asked and I shook my head.

"No babe, I'm fine." I said kissing his cheek. Jasmine hugged me and I hugged back.

"Okay. Have fun bebita" he said and left.

I went to the bar and got myself another shot.

"Pace yourself chiquita." I heard Santana's voice and I chuckled.

"Will do." I said raised my tequila shot before downing it.

"Seductive." He said and I let out a laugh.

"Right, is not gonna be as seductive when I find myself in the bathroom puking." I said before ordering a mojito.

**
By the end of the night I was wasted and hungry. I picked up another mojito before walking out. I started walking down the street. My feet were aching in pain and I sat on the sidewalk.

"Lina what are you doing?" I heard Oscar's voice and I rolled my eyes.

"Oscar, suck my dick and leave me alone." I hiccuping.

"Are you drunk?" He asked and I looked at him standing up.

"Why do you care?" I asked as I started to walk away.

"What you talking about pendeja? I'll always care about your short ass." He said and I scoffed.

"I bet you do."

"Mama, let me take you home." he said and I stopped walking as I contemplated my options. I still had a long way to go. My feet were killing me and so was my hunger.

"Fine. Straight home. You lucky my feet hurt." I said an he smirked pushing the door open.

"Sure mi reina."

I held the door open and looked at him. "Don't mi reina me. I'm not your reina anymore." I stated as I buckled up.

"I have a whole ass boyfriend, who cares about me" I said crossing my arms and he started laughing.

"He cares about you so much that you're here. In my car. Drunk." He said and I slapped his bicep.

"Is not funny pendejo." I said and he looked at me. It was so fucking easy for me to get lost just by looking at him so I did what I do best, roll my eyes.

"You right is not." he snorted and I huffed.

"For your information, I really like him. He never disappears on me and when he does he texts me. And we do normal couple stuff." I said and he laughed again.

"Oh yeah? What's that stuff?" He asked and smiled.

"He takes me to the movies-" I started and he interrupted me.