•Trips and Jealousy•

We got in the car and he drove aimlessly. I turned on the music loud enough for us to hear but it was more as a background sound. Neither of us were focused on the music.

"Why are you still up?" He asked running his fingers on my leg.

"I'm not tired and I was bored." I replied taking his hand in mine and playing with his fingers.

"I haven't seen you all day princesa. I mean after your little outburst you practically jumped out of the house." He said and I looked out the window.

"I know," I whispered.

"Cesar told me th-" he started talking and I interrupted.

"Yo, Cesar needs to learn how to shut the fuck up. He's going to get killed because of it, mark my words." I scoffed looking at him.

"He did it because he cares about you. Keeping me in check. He told me I scared you. Is that true?" Oscar asked looking at me as we stopped at a red light.

"Yeah," I mumbled looking away.

"Catalina, look at me," he turned my face towards him. I saw the red light change to green.

"I won't hurt you mamita," he kissed me softly and I nodded.

"I know, but it's...complicated."

**
"If you could go anywhere in the world right now would it be to a 'where' or to a 'who'?" Oscar asked and I looked at him.

We been asking questions back and forth right now we sitting in the curb eating tacos from a food truck that was open until three in the morning.

"I don't know. What about you?" I said taking a bite of my taco.

"Anywhere far from this fucking town." He said and took his water bottle from the floor. I nodded scratching my eye.

"You tired chiquita?" He asked placing his arm around me.

"Yeah" I nodded placing my head on his shoulder.

"Let's take you home." He stood up and pulled me up.

**
I fell asleep on the way home.

"Princesa, we are here." He slowly rubbed my back as I was laying on his lap.

I opened my eyes and raised my arm. He took it and kissed it.

"Go get some rest, princesa." He ordered rubbing my arm.

"I'm comfortable right here" I whispered and Oscar chuckled.

"As much as I want to stay with you. I'm pretty sure Ángel is not happy to see me." I stood up quickly and looked to the front porch.

"Bobo (Fool), you scared me!" I slapped his chest and he laughed. I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked looking back at me. I shook my head and kissed him.

"I'll see you," I looked at my phone. '3:32 am' "later."

"Goodnight hermosa." He said and I kissed him again.