Synopsis

Street fighting was Ellis Vinson Crawford's obsession since he was fifteen and it made him hard and tough as a person. It was also the source of his everyday allowance in school since he was left alone after his mother died of sickness and his father got killed while doing his job.

He thought life was hard on him for making him experience pain and suffering, but it all changed when he set his eyes on the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He learned that her name was Avery Krause and he knew that they were both from a different world. She was a princess while he was just a nobody.

Still, he tried to make some move in order for him to get to know her better. But his move led him to meet the total opposite of the girl he likes. It was none other than her twin, Ivory Krause.

He despised her for making him look stupid and for making him feel low about himself. He hates her guts and her attitude, so far from the girl he fell in love with.

Soon after, he became an NBI agent just like his father. And when he earned so much recognition because of his dangerous stunts and skills, he was then hired by a secret organization called S.I.A.T.T. and became one of the best agent in the field.

Years had passed yet his feelings remained towards Avery who was now his co-agent in their team. Everything was well, but not until the evil twin shows up again, making his world upside down by becoming her bodyguard.

Things heated up between them and with the threats in Ivy's life, Ellis must protect her.

Will he be able to win Avery's heart by saving her beloved twin?

Or will he have a change of heart in the end instead?

This is the action-love story of Ellis and Ivory.