Christmas Morning

A/N Absolutely fell in love when I saw that picture 😂😂

Smutty smut smut warning...I know it's August but Merry Christmas!! 🎄😂

Draco POV

I faintly feel a tickling sensation running up and down my inner thighs pulling me into consciousness. Kisses trailed after the tingling feeling left behind by lazy fingers. Harry. A smile crept onto my face and my fingers reached out blindly in the darkness for the mop of hair that they've gotten so used to lately. He dragged his nails softly up my thighs causing me to jerk at the sharp pleasurable pain on my sensitive skin, he chuckled, a deep, throaty sound that stirred something in the pit of my stomach; carrying on the slow torment he reached the top of my boxers and teased the skin at the waistband. Pulling agonisingly slowly down, he left small sloppy kisses on my skin as he exposed it. I raised my hips, giving him all the room he needed to slide my underwear out from under me and down my legs. A sound came from the back of his throat in appreciation as he saw how hard I was already. Licking a stripe up my prick, he pulled a moan from me and caused me to shudder. My grip in his hair tightened along with all the muscles in my body. He kept going, swirling his tongue around the head and clamping a hand around my base, moving slightly. Dear Merlin what a way to wake up. I could feel my release building. He used both hands to push my ankles up to my arse and sat up with a feral look in his eyes. He shoved a finger in my mouth.
"Suck." I obeyed. I sucked and nibbled and gathered so much saliva that when he pulled it out a line of spit was attaching itself to us both. He smiled a sexy grin and lowered himself back down onto me, sucking more vigorously this time. I had almost forgotten about that wet finger until he slid it inside my opening. I cried out, the pleasure almost overwhelming. A few months ago he'd have stopped to make sure it wasn't a cry of pain, but now, we know each other well enough to know the meaning of the sounds that come out of each other's mouths. This was a good moan, a moan of holy-fuck-this-feels-good. Another finger slipped inside of me and he began to scissor them, stretching me. I was close, too close; if he didn't stop now I wouldn't last much longer.
"Harry, ah, I'm, gonna come," I warned through short gasps. He smiled and kissed my cock.
"Good." He quickened his pace sucking harder and moving faster inside me. I didn't have time to object before I was undone, spilling myself into my boyfriend's mouth, that perfect little mouth. He sat up again and smirked at me, I hadn't realised that he was fully naked, now stroking himself and slicking his cock with lube. I reached for my wand- trying to clean myself but was stopped by a tutting Harry shaking his head.
"We're not done yet baby, you think you can come again for me?" He asked with that feral look. I gulped, Merlin help me. I could come right here right now just looking at the man in front of me, taking control like this. I nodded, unsure as to whether I could keep my voice level. He smirked and lined himself up with me.

Sated and thoroughly satisfied, we lay side by side, wrapped in each other peacefully.
"Holly shit!" I shot up right, realisation coursing through me.
"What? What? What is it?" Harry sat up slightly slower than I did, not quite sure what was going on. My eyes widened as I turned to face him.
"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I said with pure glee and threw my arms around a stunned Harry. "I can't believe I forgot." Harry shook his head at my childish giddiness and tried to hide the laughter that escaped him. I pouted at him. "I'm only excited that I get to spend Christmas with my favourite human ever, excuse me for being joyful." I snipped at him and turned my back with my chin in the air and my arms crossed over my chest. An attention-wanting cough brought my eyes to a silver gift box with a bright green bow sat proudly on top. My mouth gaped.
"You- you bought me a present?" I asked, shocked. Harry smiled at me and kissed the corner of my mouth.
"Well, of course I did! It's Christmas." He replied and handed me the palm-sized box. I looked from Harry to the gift and back again wondering if I should open it now in front of him or try to sneak out to hide my reaction. "Well go on! The suspense is killing me!" Harry encouraged. I took a deep breathe and carefully untied the neat satin bow. As the bow unraveled the box slowly melted away into nothing revealing the contents. Sat where the box used to be was a little wolf carved from an emerald; it had been charmed to move and act alive, I put my hand out and it clambered up onto it.
"Do you like him?" A nervous Harry asked.
"Of course, I love him!" I leant forward and kisses the little gemstone's nose, then looked up and kissed Harry's too. "Erm, Harry, I've not got your gift with me right now but-"
"You don't have to explain yourself Draco," he took the little wolf and placed it on the bedside table to chase his tail. "I didn't give you a gift expecting one in return. I know that you don't have as much as you did, I know the ministry took pretty much everything. I don't want you to worry about getting me anything back..." he carried on talking but I stopped listening. He thought I hadn't got him anything. This is brilliant. This'll make it even more of a surprise when he sees what I did for him. My mouth turned into an involuntary smirk. Harry thankfully mistook this as a smile of thanks. I hugged him and thanked him for the gift and for being so understanding. Oh this should be good.

Hermione POV

I opened my eyes to the still-dark room, my guess was it's about 7:30 in the morning. Time to wake up. I turn my head towards the sleeping figure next to me, she's so cute when she's asleep, and a lot less scary. Time for her first Christmas present of the day. I manoeuvred myself so I could get better access of my target, carefully as to not wake Pansy up just yet. I reached down an found her pyjama shorts leg gaping open inviting me in. I gracefully wrestled with her underwear and got where I wanted to be. Slowly, I started to rub small circles around her clit making her wetter and wetter. She moaned in her sleep and arched her back in pleasure. I planted small butterfly kisses along her collarbone and up her neck to her jawline. Moaning softly and turning towards me she started to return my gentle kisses. She opened her legs wider for me and reached up to cup my breasts in her delicate hands. Her tongue dipped in and out of my mouth getting more needy with every movement of my fingers around her clit; I slid a finger inside her and used my thumb on her swollen clit instead. Crying out, she jerked her hips forwards, trying to get more friction; she rocked her hips in time with my motions and I could feel the walls of her pussy clenching around my finger. She was close. I quickened my pace inside of her and continued to hit that sweet spot. With a few final pulses of my finger she came, a sweet mess all over my hand. I removed myself from her carefully and licked my fingers clean. She tastes so fucking good. Pansy had her head back against the headboard, cheeks and chest flushed and her hands were still cupping my boobs. I leant forward and kissed the spot where I could see her pulse fluttering in her neck behind her pale skin. Her hands started to massage my chest. She lifted her head and something in her eyes told me this wasn't over just yet. She leant over and straddled me, hips over mine. She lifted my sleep shirt up and I lifted my arms, helping, however she didn't take it all the way off; she left it over my eyes, my arms stuck above my head and my tits on full display. She made a noise of approval and traced random lines over my chest with her manicured fingers. It tickled, but in a good way and made me wet with want and need. A whine escaped my trembling mouth as she pinched my nipples. Sliding down my body, she took my underwear off and kissed a trail up my inner leg stopping at the apex of my thighs. I gasped waiting for her to kiss me, lick me, suck me or something! I could feel her hot breathe on my clit and the waiting was going to kill me. Without thinking I lifted my hips, trying to get contact. She gave in and licked a slow agonising stripe up my lips. I moaned, loud against the quiet of the still room. She licked again, and again and kept going. I hadn't realised how much I needed this. Two fingers slipped inside of me and caressed my g-spot as she swirled her delectable tongue around my clit. My back arched off of the bed as I felt my orgasm build; I jutted my hips in time with her movements making it almost unbearable. I cried out, almost forming her name as words wouldn't come to me, my body sated and pulsing after reaching my climax. I caught my breath and brought Pansy's face up to meet mine, sealing our lips, tasting my come.
"Ready for your other present now?" I asked and she laughed against my mouth. She nodded. "We'll have to get dressed, it's under the tree in the common room." She made a sound of annoyance and her shoulders slumped.
"Well why on earth would you do that?" She asked, pouting. I stood and looked for my jeans.
"I thought that if there wasn't the promise of a present to lure you out of the bedroom, I'd never get you out." I answered casually, looking over my shoulder. She thought for a moment.
"I suppose you're right." She gave me a sly smirk and reluctantly got dressed.

"Well? Do you like it?" I asked anxiously. She hasn't said anything for several minutes now. She's just sat staring at it, wrapping paper torn off, ribbon everywhere and she's as still as a bloody statue. "Pansy please say something." She blinked a few times. Still no words came out. I've buggered it up. This was a bad idea. Of course it was a bad idea, I bought her something to replace her dead brothers favourite cuddly animal. What the hell was I thinking?!
"I love it." She looked up at me, eyes wide and full of moisture. She had the horse gripped tightly in both hands and looked as though she'd never let go.
"Really?" My voice was so small I didn't even hear myself. She nodded and smiled then jumped up and gave me the tightest of hugs.
"Thank you." She whispered, trying not to cry. I smiled to myself and let out the breath I'd been unknowingly holding in.