I Cant Reach You

It was Monday and Nancy walked to the school with Joo e Ahin and Daisy.

From the Dorm to the class, Nancy attracted a lot of attention as expected.

Nancy didn't mind. This wasn't new to her and she always enjoyed being the centre of attention.

In their class, the teacher made Nancy stand in front of everyone and introduce herself.

"Hi everyone, I am Nancy Jewel Mcdonnie. I transferred from Gusto Academy, Ohio. My sister also graduated from this school last year. I hope we can all be good friends. Please take good care of me. Thank you." she said, earning claps and shouts and whistles, especially from the boy's side.

The teacher hushed the boys.

Nancy smiled, went back and sat in her seat near Jooe.

Jooe showed a thumbs up to her.

Nancy made many friends by the end of the day.

"Should we wait for the unnies to go back home with?" Daisy asked as they walked out of the school building.

"We should. I have always wanted to walk home with them. Now that we are all at the same dorm now, I think we should walk home together every day." Jooe said.

The mention of seniors made Nancy's heart jump a little. She didn't know how she'd act when she saw Yeonwoo again. But she definitely wanted to make things right between them.

While they waited for their unnies, they were approached by several senior guys and some girls. Nancy shook hands and introduced herself to all the people who approached them.

"Nayun Unnie!" Joo e suddenly shouted waving her hands wildly in the air.

"Over here" she yelled.

A laughing Nayun, Jane and Taeha came and joined the group.

"Let's see who can spot Yeonwoo unnie and Hyebin unnie first", Jooe challenged everyone.

They all scanned the crowd of moving people.

Nancy was the first to spot the tall and pale girl walking with all the grace of a goddess.

Nancy looked away. She couldn't, for the life of her, say that she has spotted them first.

"There they are", It was Ahin who shouted.

"Yay, Ahin is the winner." Ahin declared.

"Hyebin Unnie, Yeonu Unnie, over hereee" Joo e and Nayun called out.

As they approached the group, Nancy linked her hands with Jooe, not knowing what to do and she rapidly tugged her skirt down.

Nancy was nervous and this doesn't happen to her often.

Jooe and Nancy walked in the front with the others following closely behind.

On the way, some of Nayun's classmates stopped them.

"Who is the new face? A tall girl asked