Encore!

The last exam was done and Nancy felt sick as she walked back home with Subin.

Jooe and her other classmates were walking in front of them chatting about how much money they were going to contribute for the farewell party for the dorm seniors that was going to be held tomorrow night.

It was a tradition of the school to hold a very casual Farwell party for both the Boys' and Girls' dorm together the day after their exams were done every year where juniors of the dorms would contribute money and buy gifts.Usually, the cooks of both the dorms would join together and prepare special and delicious food for the night and dinner would be served in the school's cafeteria and the students from both the dorms would gather in the school's gym and the commons.

"Are you Okay?" Subin asked sensing Nancy's deep despair.

Nancy continued staring down as she walked. She didn't answer. She already felt like that day was going to be the beginning of the end for her. She didn't even want to think about anything.

She was utterly drained.

"You're going to the farewell tomorrow, right?" Subin asked.

The mention of the farewell threatened to bring her tears out again and her heart felt all the more heavier and her legs felt cumbersome all of a sudden.

She stopped walking.

"Nancy?" Subin whispered. He hated seeing the person he loved so broken.

"I can't go, Subin," Nancy said, closing her eyes.I want to see her even just for one last time.

But she was scared. She was scared it would all come back to her. 

She was scared.

She felt her nose sting and tears started streaming down her face.

Subin embraced her slowly."Its okay, Nancy" he whispered.

Jooe, Daisy and Ahin looked at the hugging pair. They had stopped walking once they realised Subin and Nancy weren't following.
Subin nodded at them, telling them they're okay.Jooe nodded back in understanding and the friends walked on leaving the two.

"I'll come and we can go together," Subin said."Think about all the other people. Your Jennie unnie and all the others. You should go for them" Subin said. "I'll be with you always. That stupid Jaehwan can't hurt you anymore. And Lee Dabin, you have to show her you're fine without her. That you don't fucking need her."
Subin couldn't help but hate both Jaehwan and Lee Dabin for all the pain they were making Nancy go through.

"I'll come pick you up, okay?" Subin asked, leaning out from the hug to look at Nancy.