The World Would Be A Beautiful Place Without Kim Jaehwan

It was bright when Nancy woke up the next day.

It was already 6 and the fact that the two forgot to turn the lights off the other night combined and the room was really as bright as a normal sunny day.

Nancy blinked twice.

Her head was going up and down like she was sleeping on top of someone.

And freaking God, Nancy's head was on top of Yeonwoo's upper chest.

Her eyes went wide when she realised her right leg was wrapped across Yeonwoo's.

Nancy's mind blared red alarm.

She suddenly jerked up and she sat several feet away at the edge of the bed touching her forehead with her palm.

"Thank God you are finally awake," Yeonwoo said sitting up as well.

Nancy noticed the conspicuous drool stain on Yeonwoo's shirt.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID I DO Nancy's mind screamed.

As if reading her mind Yeonwoo said,

"You drooled all over me and I couldn't even move, you were heavy and I didn't want to wake you up," Yeonwoo said as she wiped the drool that has managed to creep up her neck as well.

"God your drool is generous its gotten as far as my neck" Yeonwoo murmured.

Shame and guilt filled Nancy and unshed tears flooded her vision as she bowed in front of her unnie.

"Joesonghaeyo, unnie" she said and looked down on her hand.

She was trying hard not to cry.

Yeonwoo looked up right in time to see a single teardrop fall from Nancy's eye.

"Are you crying?" she asked.

"No!" Nancy denied shaking her head.

Yeonwoo suddenly felt a heavy guilt for having complained.

She moved forward and took Nancy in her arms. "I am so sorry. Its okay to drool. It alright." She whispered.

She pushed Nancy gently to her arm's length to take a look at her face.

Nancy was still not making eye contact with her.

"Nancy, everybody drools okay? There was one time I drooled all over Jaehwan's textbook back in my early high school." She said wiping off Nancy's tear.

If Yeonwoo thought that was supposed to make Nancy feel better, she was wrong.

More tears sprung forth and Yeonwoo hugged Nancy again. She didn't know whether to laugh or be sad in this situation.

God! This kid is so flipping delicate. Yeonwoo thought as she stroked Nancy's hair in an attempt to make her feel better.

After a while, Nancy reciprocated the hug by bringing her arms around Yeonwoo's waist.