Nancy > Yeoreum : Lockscreen Is The Proof

The sky was a lighter shade when Nancy opened her eyes and looked out the window. 

Yeonwoo was now sleeping on her back with both her hands on her stomach. Nancy ignored the light headache she was feeling and took a moment to admire the sight next to her.

Yeonwoo's chest gently heaved up and down it was almost hypnotizing.

Yeonwoo unnie never fails to look graceful both while awake and while sleeping. Nancy thought and smiled.

Nancy blinked several times. It was like her eyes had run out of all lubrication. 

She felt unwell. 

This experience was no stranger to her. She knew this was the result of lack of sleep. She took Yeonwoo's phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. It read 5.30. Her phone had a cute picture of her and Yeoreum. 

Nancy wanted to check the inside but the phone was pattern locked.

Nancy kept the phone away and tried closing her eyes again but it was in vain. She knew she couldn't sleep now.

She massaged her head a little. When it didn't make her feel better, she climbed down the bed and went downstairs and she sat on the sofa and just when she was about to lie down on the sofa, Yeonwoo's mother called.

"Nancy? You're up early," she said coming near her.

"Are you okay? You look paler" She said.

"I just feel dizzy is all"

"Ok. Go get freshened up and I will get you coffee to make you all better. What do you want for breakfast?" she asked.

"Anything is fine" Nancy replied.

"Is pancakes okay?"

Nancy nodded.

Nancy was eating pancakes with her chin on the table when Yeonwoo walked into the room.

Yeonwoo grabbed her share of breakfast and sat next to Nancy.

"Hey," She greeted.

Nancy only smiled a bit before turning her attention back to chewing the pancakes lazily.

"Nancy, are you alright? you don't look well." Yeonwoo said, slightly touching Nancy's forehead with her fingers.

Nancy jerked back a bit rather sluggishly.

"I'm alright unnie" she answered.

"are you sure?"

"yes," Nancy said with a convincing smile.

"Mom, I am taking Yeoreom out for a walk," Yeonwoo said after she finished eating.