Heads Or Tails : Luck Favours Yeonwoo

It was the last day of their examination. Most of the students came out with smiles on their faces as their seemingly endless turmoil of having to study day and night for the exam was finally over and were going to be rewarded with the one and a half month of summer vacation they deserved.

One and a half months is just too long. Nancy thought as she trudged another step forward on her way back to the dorm from school. She couldn't enjoy the end of examination like the rest of her friends. She knew exactly how much she'll miss her unnie.

She heaved a sigh.

I guess we can still keep in touch on social media. 

******************

There was a knock on the door and the warden showed herself at the door.

"Nancy, Your mother called. She is still on the line. She says she needs to talk to you" The warden said.

Nancy and Jooe looked at one another.

"Come'on" The warden continued.

When Nancy came back to her room, Jooe saw that she looked sadder than she had been before.

"Nancy, what happened? What'd your mom say?" Jooe asked standing up from her bed.

Nancy went and sat down on her bed before sharing the bad news.

"My mom said something urgent and important came up that she needs to attend to. She said she will be back on 19th. I have to stay here and wait for her for three days." Nancy said.

"Or we can go to my house. We will have a lot of fun~" Jooe sang.

Nancy smiled a little at her roommate.

"It's alright Jooe. I'll just stay here until my mom shows up"

"But you'll be so lonely. All 8 of us will be gone." Jooe said.

"My mom talked to the warden. She said a few students are also staying for a couple of days. I'll be fine" Nancy said.

"Okay. But tell me if you change your mind. God, Nancy, I hope you change your mind 10 minutes later. I'll wait." Jooe said and began to pack her books and some of her stuff.

"Jooe, I think I will go help Yeonwoo unnie with her packing and clean her room a little. Her room was a mess the last time I went there 3 days ago." Nancy said standing up to leave.

"Okay," Jooe said.