The Past Catching Up

"Hold my bag. I gotta go to the washroom" Nancy said shoving her bag to Jooe.

"Ya! What the hell? can't you hold it? Home Dorm is just seven minutes away, ya!" Jooe yelled at the retreating figure of Nancy.

In her hurry, Nancy wasn't looking where she was going and she bumped her face into something, hard!

"owwww!" her nose stung and she felt tears coming out of her eyes. She clutched her face in pain. She was certain she had hit a wall.

"oh God! Nancy? I am so sorry. Are you okay?" someone sat down in front of her and said.

She looked up to see a guy.

"I am okay," Nancy said and got up.

"You're bleeding" The guy gasped.

Nancy looked at her hands and saw blood. She knew it was from her nose.

"My nose," she said as she started to run again.

"wait, I'll take you to the infirmary," The guy said.

"I need to pee" Nancy yelled hoping the guy to stop following her.

What am I saying

She tried to run upstairs but the guy stopped her.

"You can use the washroom downstairs" The guy supplied.

"Where?"Nancy asked.

He led Nancy to the washroom and Nancy could feel eyes on them from all sides.

"Here" The guy offered a white hanky.

"Its okay I will just wash my nose," Nancy said.

She went into the washroom and after she'd done, she washed her face. Her nose stung hard at the contact of cold water.

The guy was waiting for her outside when she came out.

'Let's go to the infirmary" He said. He sounded worried. 

For the first time, Nancy looked up at the guy.

God! Tall!

"it's okay. I washed it and it's not that bad. My nose is fine" Nancy said.

"No, it's not, you're bleeding a little still," He said handing his hankey to Nancy.

She took it and dabbed it on her nose.

"See? it's not much blood. I am okay." She said.