One, Two, Three. Three People Know Now Or is it more?

It was 9.30 at night and Nancy and her unnie were making the bed. It seemed like the two had already forgotten about the impromptu kiss that happened earlier that day as Yeonwoo was acting completely normal like nothing had ever happened but unknown to everyone else, Nancy was living in a world of ecstasy and she was doing an excellent job at hiding her excitement.

She wanst going to forget the kiss anytime soon. Well, that is an immense understatement, she wasn't going to forget it ever.

"Ya" Jooe called standing in the doorway. Both Nancy and Yeonwoo turned to look at her.

"Jooe, hey" Yeonwoo called.

"Nancy has been sleeping here for 4 days straight. I am here to rescue my roommate" Jooe declared.

"Let's go Nancy," Jooe said coming in and taking Nancy's hand.

"She is staying here," Yeonwoo said.

"I feel so lonely downstairs, Nancy. Please let's go. Please." Jooe said ignoring Yeonwoo and looking Nancy in the eyes.

Nancy felt bad for her roommate and gave in to Jooe's wishes.

"Okay," she said.

"What about me? I will be lonely too. Jooe, you can have her on Thursdays." Yeonwoo tried to compromise.

"Just Thursdays? She is my roommate and best friend. Give me four days. Today is Sunday, right? so, I want Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday." Jooe argued.

"No. Just Thursdays" Yeonwoo argued back.

There was a moment of silence where Jooe opened her mouth to say something but then closed again.

Nancy was having a hard time controlling her laughter. Both Yeonwoo and Jooe looked so serious as they argued.

"Yeonwoo unnie, if you want a roommate then go find one," Jooe said.

"Weren't you the one who chose not to have a roommate in the first place? And why are you attacking my roommate? You can ask Taeha unnie to come stay with you sometimes as well. She also cleans your room without complaint, right?" Jooe expressed her annoyance.

"No Jooe! Taeha unnie can't stay here." Nancy voiced her disapproval.

"I'll sleep downstairs four days a week and three days here."

"Three days downstairs, just three and four here." Yeonwoo corrected Nancy.

"Four days" Jooe countered.

"Fine. I won't help you ever with your maths or science from now on." Yeonwoo said lazily looking at her nails.