Cold Is Still Warm If Its Yeonwoo Unnie

Jaehwan opened the passenger door even before his samchon could park the vehicle in front of their house.

"Jaehwan, don't do that?" His uncle scolded.

"I am sorry," he said and jumped down the SUV.

He ran all the way to their large door.

"He even forgot to take his bookbag" His samchon muttered taking Jaehwan's bookbag from the backseat.

 "Halmoni" Jaehwan called loudly just as he opened the door and went in.

"halmoni is in the garden." His father told him as he got up from the sofa and took the car keys from the table.

His father looked miserable. And he had every reason to be. Jaehwan's grandfather father was still in the hospital.

Jaehwan knew it wasn't the right time for him or for his family, considering how much in agitation his family was regarding his grandfather's stroke and deteriorating health.

He knew he was only 19.

He knew everything was just too early but he got too desperate to the point that he had to cry and beg his parents and grandmother to go and talk to Yeonwoo's parents, to ask for her hand.

He would wait for however long Yeonwoo and her parents wanted him to. He only wanted their approval.

"Dad, what did they say? When did you guys come back? " he asked.

His father looked at him and gave him a smile.

As much as he was miserable thinking about his father in the hospital, his heart would rest a little seeing his child. That was how much Jaehwan's father loved him.

 He opened his mouth to say something but Jaehwan stopped him.

"Wait, wait! Don't tell me. I want to hear it from halmoni."

"Right." Jaehwan's father said patting him on his shoulder.

"But, Dad, what about halaboji? How is he? I haven't seen him in two days."

"I told you to not worry about that. The doctor said he will be fine, Jaehwan" his father said hugging him firmly.

It was a lie.

Jaehwan knew something was not really right with his grandpa. His parents had been refusing him to visit him in the hospital.

"He is alright. You'll meet him soon. Now, I and your mom will be on our way to the hospital. We just came back from Yeonwoo's house" his father said.

Jaehwan broke the hug and nodded his head.