chapter l

A/N Thank you for reading my book. Just to let your know that everything in here is fictional including the places and possibly the country cause I love too many countries. Anyways, do tell me if your liked this chapter and enjoy reading! :)

●●●●●♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●

The last dance. The last dance was when you said goodbye like a gentle flower fluttering away with the wind.

You weren't worth it because you left me when you found out that I had nothing but why do I still feel this way?

You'll never understand anything cause you have everything but I still hope that you have a happy life after this...

****

I stood there in the bookstore, leaning against a wall reading an action - packed story. It was interesting though it was really dramatic with all those backstabbing and whatnot.

Ok... I was an employee there and yes I was slacking but can you blame me? The place was like a ghost town! I don't even know how my manager, savannah, managed to keep this place alive.

The Bell on the front door rang, signalling the entry of something that is most definitely not a human. I say something because there have been numerous of times when a deer came in, smashing everything so you can pretty much guess how the deer came in through the door. I love books so you can imagine why I cried when I saw all the extent of the damage when the what do you call them? Animal helper people... yeah... them! Yeah... so they captured the deer and I just cried at the damage.

They thought that I was crying because I was gonna be slayed and boiled in stew by my manager but when I told them my reasons... guess what they did? They laughed at me! In a mocking way too! I mean dude... If you think about it, the paper is torn which means that the trees were wasted which means that all these deers, would have to starve because we might have to use grass. Of course there's recycling but then there's pollution too.

So, I decided to do something really bad to that animal helper guy, I burped into his face. Give me some thumbs up cause honey, I had a cheeseburger filled with tons of onions and cheese before they came. See, this is why he's an animal helper guy cause he's insensitive to good people like me who adore books and if he was smart, he would've known what was coming for insulting a book lover.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I leaned against the bookshelf in front of me and like a ninja, I crept forward to take a peek at the little present that awaited my royal presence.

Rounding the corner of the shelf, I took a peek and was thunderstruck to see a human boy! I stared at him with my mouth agape like he was some alien of some sort.

"erm... hi?" he said with his silky voice that floated in the air to my fragile little darlings known as my ears.

"yeah?" I croaked out.

"Do you happen to have a book called Peter pan?" he asked.

I'm really mean. I really am...Cause I started to laugh at him. "That so totally doesn't fit your image! I mean look at you! You are like so lean and fit and your boyish features are more towards the rough kind than the soft one and your voice is like so... erm.. not childish?"

He stared at me awkwardly before saying quietly, "It's for my sister. what do you expect? And I'm like nineteen so I obviously don't have boyish features. "

"Ok I'm sorry..." I said quickly and guiltily, " Anyways, the book is right here" I pointed to the shelf that was behind me and after saying his thanks, he slipped his way past me,took the book from the shelf and handed it to me.

"Do you have a maximum card? I asked. If you're wondering what's a maximum card(it's not real and I couldn't think of any other name) it's like those membership card that you can use at certain stores like it can be used at a supermarket, a bookstore and like some other places.

"Yeah. here it is" he said, handing me his maximum card.

I took it and looked at his NRIC number before typing it in to the computer so that he can get a discount but before I gave it back to him, I caught sight of his name.

Jasper Maximilus Hendrix .

odd... that name sounded so familiar. That's when it hit me. He was the son of the most prestigious school in all of Lexertown. That could only mean that he was big trouble and I was silently praying that we'll never meet again.

Sadly, it never happens that way does it?

●●●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●

what did your think about the first chapter? should I continue? If ur want me to continue. .. give me suggestions on what your think should happen and ill consider it. Please please please please tell me if your enjoyed the first chapter Ok. Don't keep silent and if your want, your can write some random funny things like jokes cause I love to laugh so make me laugh. :) ;)

And have a great day!!!

#Wattys2015