Chapter 10 (Part 1)

~CALVIN

I was outside at the limo, waiting for Kaandy. I decided to take care of her wardrobe because, well, that's the type of guy I am. Plus, she's gonna be wifey soon, so she might as well get use to it. When she finally came out, my heart stopped beating. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. Her dress fitted on her so well. It was tight in all the right places. Her hair was flowing down her back, stopping at her ass. And speaking of that ass, it was calling my name. I just wanted her in my arms, like we used to be.

I was so concentrated on her body that I didn't even notice when she spoke to me.

"Hellooo? Calvin?"

"I'm sorry, Kaandy. I was thinking about something. How you doing?"

"I'm fine, and what were you thinking about?" She smiled.

"I was thinking about how well you make that outfit look." I said.

Kaandy blushed.

"I still got it, I see." I said.

"Boy, shut up!" She laughed. "Let's get going."

"As you wish my lady." I bowed while I said that.

Instead of letting the driver open the door, I did it myself. I wanted this night to be an ordinary night for Kaandy, just like old times.

"Thank you." Kaandy said while getting in.

"Anytime Kaandy. You know that already."

I got in the limo and we made our way to the restaurant.

~MADISON

I really like Kaandy. She's chill, unlike the other girls here. Everybody's not as always as they seem.

When I first started working here, some of the girls were so mean and hateful. That's why they're still holding the same position they always had. I just did what I had to do to get to the top......and look where I'm at now.

Mr. Walker said he didn't want any disturbances while he's on his date, and that's what I'm going to do. Kaandy's the perfect girl for him. Even if she acts like she doesn't want him, she does. I saw how she was looking at him when she was here the other day. Mr. Walker was looking the same way. They got it bad for each other.

Time he left, he got a message. Probably one of his "hoes". Girls don't know what they're missing out on. He's a great guy, and I know because he's always trying to stay on his game business or not. Suzanne was just holding him back.

Speaking of messages, she was the first one. Desperate hoe.

"Hey Calvin, it's Suzanne. I know you don't wanna talk to me, so I'm fine with that. Keep acting the way you acting. Kaandy's nothing and never will be. I'm glad I got with Travis. He does things you can't do. Well, that's all for now. Toodles!"

"Ugh!" I said. Why she gotta be a hoe? I mean Mr. Walker can do better. I don't know why he even went with her. I know its not my place to say this but if I could, I would've told him not to mess with her. I see her for what she truly is. She's nothing but trouble.

Hopefully she won't cause any trouble for him and Kaandy.

___________________________________________________________

I've decided to make this chapter a 2-parter for now. Sorry to leave you hanging.

~XOXO

~___Yaanaa