Kaandy's Bachelorette Party.

SHOUTOUT TO ParisBeauty for giving me an idea for this chapter! Love ya boo! 😘
~KAANDY.

Tonight's the night.

My Bachelorette Party.

"Knock, knock." Kimmy said from outside my door.

"Come in."

Kimmy walked in with her little lingerie on and that booty was on fleek! 🙌🏾 She was so sexy, likeeee damn! My sissy got it! 😘

(Link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fiamsassychic.com%2F2010%2F11%2F15%2Fvictoria-secets-is-coming-to-london-finally%2F&ei=42s5Vbq7DYLUauyggZgB&psig=AFQjCNFhe4kcnySlPPuSuH_F4BcRkodU1A&ust=1429911122818968&rct=j)
(Kimmy's outfit is like the 4th pic...if you don't see it, the panties are like high waisted shorts.)

"Hey boo." Kimmy came in, smiling. How do you feel?

"Excited and nervous." I exclaimed. Yeah I've been to bachelorette parties before but this is MY party. It's different from anyone else's. I'm THE BRIDE. 👰🏾

"Ready to see your outfit?"

"Yes." I already had on makeup. The only thing Kimmy told me is the color so I just went ahead and fixed my face.

Kimmy gave me the bag and I looked inside to see what was my outfit for tonight. It was light pink, thin straps and see through. (Apart of the cover photo for this chapter.)

"I love it Kimmy." I said.

"I figured you wanted something that attracts attention so I got that. I was gonna get black but I thought you should stand out a little more."

I gave her a hug.

"Now go put this thing on so we can celebrate your last days of being Ms. James."

I laughed while pulling out the outfit. "I'm going to Kimmy, dang."

20 Minutes Later

We walked out of the room, flawless as fuck. We walked towards the stairs and stopped. I was suppose to make a grand entrance.

"Ima go tell everyone that you're ready." Kimmy said. She walked down the stairs.

I'm so ready to turn up right now. I love my baby but I am gonna enjoy my last time being single.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies! It's that time of the night! The soon to be Mrs. Calvin Walker is making her appearance. See in awe of how a woman this good is about to be taken. Kaandy, come down here and show everyone how sexy you look!"

Kimmy can be so dramatic sometimes.

I walked down the stairs slowly, sexy if you wanna call it that. I know the majority of those women were looking at my hips and thighs 'cuz they got of mind of their own right now.

"Ooo girl! You fly!" Jayd said.

"Shit just got real!" Kimmy said.

"Ladies, if you would go into the living room please." Our waiter said.
(Don't ask how we have waiters, it's all apart of Kimmy's idea.) "We have light refreshments to start off the night.."

"Why waiters?" I asked.

"We ain't gonna be waiting on you all night!" Jayd said. "Knowing you, you'll probably make up things for us to do tonight."

I laughed. "That's true."

While we walked into the living room all eyes were on me...Including this one guy who had a glimpse of lust in his eyes.