Chapter 36

A Week Before The Wedding...

Miami, Florida ✈️🌴☀️🌊💕

3 Days Before Bachelor/Bachelorette Party 👯

~KAANDY.

So the fam decided to have Calvin's bachelor party and my bachelorette party out of state. I don't know where or why they decided to do it like that. All I know is that I'm on a plane, blindfolded.

"Girl, you ready to see where we are?" Kimmy asked.

"Yes!" I said. "I've been in suspense for waaaay too long."

"Well, take off your blindfold."Calvin said.

I took off my blindfold and saw hotels lined up across the beach.

"Are we in Miami?" I asked.

"Yep. Kimmy and Ken decided to have the parties in Miami and far away from Suzanne." Calvin said.

"That's okay with you sis?" Ken asked.

"Better than okay. That's chill." I said.

I turned to Kimmy. "So what are we doing for my party?" I asked, sounding like a little kid.

"It's a surprise but just know we're all wearing lingerie." Kimmy said.

"LINGERIE?" Ken yelled.

"Boy shut up, it's a sexy party for Kaandy before she's locked up. Let her have some fun."

"Not TOO Much fun. She is getting married to me." Calvin said.

"Babe, don't worry. I'm yours!" I gave him a kiss.

"Ew. Y'all save the kisses for the wedding." Ken said.

"I don't know if I can wait that long." I said, still kissing my baby.

"Same for me." Calvin responded.

The plane started to descend down into the airport.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about Suzanne." Ken stated.

"Don't even talk her up. You never know what could happen." Kimmy said.

"I agree." I responded. Suzanne is full of surprises. Who knows what could happen.

"Let's not think about that right now. Let's just worry about getting to the hotel and getting ready for the party." Calvin said.

"Yeah let's do that." Ken said.

By then, the plane was already on the ground. All we had to do was get our stuff. Miami here we come! 😎😘