Chapter 35

Continuing...

This can't be happening. Travis is my only friend here. He can't leave.

"But Travis?" I asked. "What about me?"

Travis laughed. "Suzanne if you don't recall, I'm with Trina. We decided to work things out."

I gave him a disgusting look. "So that's it? After everything we've been through you're just gonna give up?!"

"Suzanne we always gonna be friends. But it's time to look at the positive things in my life. Trina's one of them. You should look for the positive things in your life."

"I am. CALVIN is my positive thing."

"Ugh, Suzanne give it up. He's marrying Kaandy. He loves her. They can't be teared apart, no matter how hard you try." Travis responded.

"You know what?" I started. "YOU can bow down to them, just like everyone else. I'm not."

"Ain't nobody bowing down to them. People RESPECT them. Hell, I respect them even though I don't like them like that."

I ignored his comment. "So where's the party?"

"I really don't know Suzanne. It's hush hush. Nobody here knows other than Madison. Unless you was invited, you don't know the location. I'm sorry."

Then he turned around and left.

"Fuck you too Travis!" I yelled after him.

People started staring but I don't give a fuck. It's my mouth. I can talk as loud as I wanna talk.

I stormed out of WJC and went to my car. If Travis doesn't wanna spill the location, then I'll just go to the major scene of Kaandy and Calvin's daily life.

Their house.

After a while...

I pulled up to the front gate. Luckily security was a rookie and I did enough flirting to get by.

I jumped out and walked around the back to the pool. Maybe a gardener was around and knew about the wedding. I looked around and didn't see anyone.

"Damnit!" I said.

Then I walked towards the kitchen to see if anyone was there.

"Hold up, I know who I can see." I said to myself.

I ran back to the car and drove to Monica's house.

At Monica's house...

"Hey Suzanne, what are you doing here?" Monica said as she answered the door.

"Uh, I need your help." I told her. Can I come in?"

"Sure." She opened the door wider so I could walk in.

"I can't stay long." I said while walking in. "I was hoping you knew where Kaandy's bachelorette party was gonna be."

Nine times out of ten, Calvin will probably have his with hers.

"No, but I could call around and find out for you." She said. "I'll be right back." She walked to her room.

15 minutes later...

"Good news!" She said. "The party's in Miami."

Miami huh?

"Thanks so much." I said while getting up.

"Oh, but there's one more thing. She doesn't know about it and they want it to be a surprise."

"Okay, I won't tell." I smiled. Kaandy's in for a real surprise now.

"Thanks Monica." I said while walking to my car.

"Anytime." She called back.

Now I gotta get to Miami somehow. I already have my trip planned for Italy.