Chapter 23

1 & 1/2 Month Later ...

~KIMMY.

I still can't believe it has been a little over a month since Calvin has stated that he's going to ask Kaandy to marry him. I'm so happy for them. After he asked Mama and Daddy, he asked Ken and I a week later. You already know what our answer was. So now Ken and I are at Kaandy's latest fashion show. Calvin's planning on proposing to her today. This line is suppose to be Kaandy's biggest yet so it makes sense that he wants to do it here. It's two big announcements wrapped up into one!

The name of Kaandy's new line is Desire. I think it kinda fits the mood for today's activities. Calvin desires to be married to Kaandy. He's suppose to go on stage with Kaandy at the finale. That's when Kaandy walks out and thanks everyone who aided her and supported her. Ken and I tried to incorporate some personal details into the fashion show also. Like, we're both suppose to hand Kaandy twelve roses together. And when it's time for Calvin to propose, the room is suppose to be red. Hopefully we'll know when it's time to start and hopefully the family we be here. We had a time trying to get everyone to come. Please don't let us down fam.

~CALVIN.

I am extremely nervous now. Today's the day that I propose to Kaandy. Kimmy and Ken both helped me out a lot with planning this. After all, I'm going to be their brother-in-law soon.

Kimmy came back here to help Kaandy since Madison is trying to get both of our families seated as close to the stage as possible. I think we're going to end up putting all of the family on one side and the potential investors and collaborators on the other and whatever is left is up to her.

"Hey Calvin you okay?" Kimmy came walking up to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I looked over at Kaandy. She was lining up the models. "I'm just ready to make Kaandy my wife."

"Aren't we all?" Kimmy stated. She looked through the curtain. "I think everyone is seated now. It's time to start the show. You good?" She asked.

"Yepp, let's go." I said.

1 Hour Later ....

Madison walked up to me. "It's time. You ready?"

I became nervous again. "Yeah."

She smiled. "Just relax, you'll do great."

We walked over to where Kaandy was standing. I was in the middle and they were on each side of me.

"Now let's give a big round of applause for the designers of this line, Kaandy James and Madison Corota!"

Kaandy grabbed my hand and we all walked onto the catwalk.  It seemed like everybody was there. I even saw my half brother, Marcus. I haven't talked to him in a while so I'm glad he could share this moment with me. We were close when we were kids and we still are now.