Chapter 17 ( Part 1 )

The Next Day .

~TRAVIS.

After leaving Suzanne's house, I went to meet up with my brother Todd. Anthony didn't do well with the mission and I'm gonna have a word with him on that. He was suppose to hurt Kaandy and that I knew would weaken Calvin. Guess I gotta go to Plan B.

When I got to Todd's house and opened the door, Todd was at the dinning table looking at me with sad eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu? Somebody died?"

"Yeah." He said. "Anthony."

~KAANDY.

Kimmy, Jayd and I went to Divine's for breakfast. We decided to cash in our on-the-house card and treat Jayd with some sisterly love. It's been a while since we all been together. Plus, we gotta talk about what went down recently.

"So, Jayd" Kimmy said in between bites of her omelette, "I heard about your news. Congrats!"

"Thanks Boo!" Jayd said while giving her a hug. After she pulled away, "Enough about me. We need to be talking about Kanny bear over here."

"Mhm, you're right." Kimmy said. They both turned to me.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Girl, if you don't tell us about your date?" Kimmy said. "The only person you told was Mama."

"That's because you weren't there." I said. "It's not my fault you missed out."

"Kaandy just tell us. Please?" Jayd begged.

"Alright, I'll tell you. Well, how should I start:

Well a couple of hours before my date, I went to the mall to find a dress to wear and guess what? Calvin got my dress, shoes, and everything else I came home with that night. Madison, his design apartment, took care of everything."