Chapter 12

~KAANDY

I slept well last night, better than I have in a long time. When I woke up, I was still in Calvin's arms. He didn't let me go the whole night. That was cute.

I unwrapped myself from him carefully so I wouldn't wake him up. Then I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day's activities. I settled into the bathtub for a long, relaxing bath. I was gonna take a shower but the tub was calling my name! I closed my eyes and let my fantasies run wild....

~CALVIN

I heard Kaandy in the bathroom so I went to get ready in my room. While I was in the shower, I was trying to decide on what to do for Kaandy for breakfast. She does like to cook sometimes, even though it's not her best strength. Maybe I'll make breakfast for her. Yeah, I'll do that. Something simple, but fancy.

After I got out the shower and brushed my teeth, I went to my closet to find something to wear. A man's gotta be fresh all the time. I decided to go with a blue blazer, light blue button up shirt, khakis, a blue bow tie, and my blue Sperry's. I wanted to go a little casual today. Then I sprayed on some cologne and was on my way.

I went back into Kaandy's room and she still wasn't out. I left her a pink Adidas tracksuit and shoes. Pink is her second favorite color, if I can recall. I finally made it to the kitchen after leaving Kaandy's clothes in her room. I got all the ingredients I needed to make my famous egg, cheese, bacon, and ham omelettes. Judging by Kaandy's pace this morning, I'll be through cooking by the time she gets out.

~KAANDY

My bath was great. After I got out, I decided to put my hair in a messy bun and keep it moving. While doing my other hygiene stuff, I got a text from some unknown number.

*Text*

...: Hope you have a great time with your new man cuz its not gonna last long. Count on tht bitch.

What the fuck? I wake up to a great morning and now this text had to ruin it. Whoever this bitch is, she better watch out. I'm not in the mood for some dumb ass broad drama, but I'll whip some ass if need be. Judging by this text, Suzanne probably sent it. Oooo, this bitch! I honestly wish Calvin hadn't fucked around with her. I mean, I know Calvin and I are just friends for now but she really trying me.

I went back into the bedroom and saw that Calvin had left me an outfit to wear. He's so sweet, I don't know why anyone would cheat on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This outfit was cute especially with my Adidas slides. I'll admit, he always had an eye for color.

Next thing I know I smell something delicious as I was walking to the kitchen.

"You're finally out the bathroom I see." He had an omelette in the pan.

"Well it was a claw foot tub, I couldn't resist!" I said laughing.

"I figured that. Here's your breakfast." He said.

I took a bite out of my omelette.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's delicious." I said. "You still got it in you."

"I know I do. Now, let's eat up."

"Wait, we need to talk." I said.

Calvin looked up. "What is it?"

"Suzanne."

~CALVIN

I looked up from my omelette. "What is it?"

Kaandy looked at me. "Suzanne."

Not again.

"Calvin if we're going to be together, you need to get rid of all your hoes. I hope you know that."

"I do, Kaandy." I stood up and paced around the kitchen. "I honestly didn't think things were gonna turn out for the worst."

If I knew Suzanne was fucking around with Travis behind my ass, I would've been dropped her a while ago.

"Calvin, it's not your fault. You didn't know."

"I don't want her around you, let alone talking to you."

"She won't be 'cause Imma whip that ass if she tries me. You already know Calvin."  She took a bite out of her omelette. "I'm trying to not let her get to me but a bitch is getting aggravated."

I sighed. "I'll talk to her." I hope it's quick too, 'cause I have nothing to say to her other than that.

"Okay." She said. "Now sit down and finish eating. We'll worry about Suzanne later."

She's right about that. I'll worry about her later. It's about Kaandy and I getting together now. Hopefully, we'll stay together this time around.