Chapter 32

~KIMMY

Jayd and I decided to plan Kaandy's bachelorette party. Of course yours truly would be planning it. After all, she is my sister.

Kendrick wanted to meet with me so he could make "ground rules" about what we can do and what they could do. As long as they don't mess with my idea for strippers, we good to go.

"What are you envisioning for the party?" Jayd asked me, sipping on some soda I think.

"I don't know honestly." I said. "I really want to fly out to Miami for some reason."

"Yo!" Kendrick yelled throughout the house.

"You ain't gotta yell, we right in the kitchen damn." I said back to him.

"Well, excuuuuse me!" He said. "Hey Jayd, how you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks. What about you?" Jayd asked back.

"Can't complain, can't complain." He said.

He focused back to me. "How are you sis?"

"I'm fine as usual Ken." I said while looking through Pinterest.

"How's the party planning going?" He asked.

"Right now, we're trying to find a place." Jayd stated. "Once we find what we want, we'll plan the theme around it."

"I'm thinking about taking it to Miami, since Kaandy said she wanna go to the beach." I stated.

"That's not a bad idea." Ken said. "We all could travel there and do our own thing once we're there."

"So what are y'all planning that has to include you going to Miami with the girls?" I asked.

"Doing shit real niggas do for a brotha." Ken responded.

"Whatever Ken, I just asked why and you gotta get a attitude."

"What just happened when I walked in?" He asked.

I didn't respond.

"That's what I thought."

"Look, let's focus on the couple getting married and not everything else." Jayd said.

"Good idea, Imma start looking up clubs. I'm not sure if we're going there though." Ken said.

I protested. "No y'all gotta go to the club. I was just gonna have the party at the suite."

"Aye, it's whatever Kimmy. As long as Calvin and Kaandy are happy, we all should be happy." Ken said.

"Ken's right." Jayd said. "It's all about them at the end of the day."

"Yeah...I just want everything to come out right." I said.

"We all do." Ken said. "The last thing we need is drama at the party."

In the future...

Kaandy's Bachelorette Party💜

"The fuck? Why you came over here if you ain't had nothing nice to say?" I spat.

"'Cuz this bitch doesn't deserve Calvin, I do." Suzanne said.

.....

Next thing I knew, Kaandy pounced on Suzanne.

Sorry the chapter is short, I wasn't sure what else to put.

Thanks for reading tho!

~XOXO,😘

___Yaanaa❤️