Chapter 24

~KAANDY.

Oh My God.

Calvin's proposing!

And the ring.....it's......it's.. ....beautiful.

My eyes started to tear up when he got down on one knee. Everybody in the audience was standing, recording, and taking pictures but I didn't notice them. It was just Calvin and I.

"Kaandy James?" Calvin asked. "Will you do me the honor, of becoming my wife?"

I couldn't say anything at the moment so everyone was clapping and cheering me on. Then everybody started saying "YES! YES! YES!"

I could finally speak. "Yes, Calvin Yes. Yes!"

"I love you, Kaandy." He said. Then he put the ring on my finger.

Everybody erupted in applause. Calvin had me hugged up and then I leaned up for a kiss. That kiss was so amazing.

Ken and Kimmy came up and gave me a rose bouquet. I guess that was apart of the proposal as well. Before Calvin and I walked backstage, I held up the hand that my engagement ring was on and Calvin was holding. I said to the audience "I'm getting married!" They erupted into applause again. Joined with Madison, we walked backstage. Calvin and I have wedding plans to make.

~KENDRICK.

"That was great! Calvin and Kaandy are finally engaged!"

~KIMMY.

"Yeessssssssssssssssss God! Calvin is finally going to be my brother-in-law. We finally have Suzanne out the picture too, like, #TurnUp !

~MADISON.

"I'm so happy for Kaandy and Calvin. They deserve each other!"

Back to..

~KAANDY.

When Calvin and I were backstage, everyone said, "CONGRATS KAANDY AND CALVIN!" Everybody hugged us and wished us well. That was sweet.

Twitter basically exploded when our engagement was announced. Most of the tweets were congratulating us about our new milestone. I still can't believe I'm getting married!

After the show, Calvin and I were getting ready to go home. We were walking back to the car and really, this was the only alone time we got after the proposal which I am very grateful for.

"So," Calvin started.

"We're finally engaged." I finished the sentence.

"You liked the way I did it?" Calvin asked.

I turned to face him, then I placed my hands on his cheeks. "I love the way you did it. It was a perfect way to inform everyone about our engagement." I gave him another kiss.

"So now we have to start planning our wedding." He said.

"Let's talk about that when we get home. Who knows who's listening." I laughed and ran to the car. Well, tried to anyway. I had on 6in. heels so.....

Calvin ran behind me. "Okay then."