Chapter 14

~SUZANNE

Wonder what Calvin's doing right now....

Then I remember that bitch, Kaandy.

"He's probably with that hoe right now." I said aloud. "Ugh, hoes these days."

Then I remembered that I was with Travis now. I shouldn't be worrying about what he and his new hoe is doing. But, I can make things worst for them. If I couldn't be happy with him, I sure as hell wasn't gonna let her be happy with her.

I texted one of Kaandy's friends. I figured they would have the number.

*Text Convo*

Me: Hey Jayd, I need Kaandy's #

Jayd: 4 Whaa?

I smiled to myself.

Me: Just wanted 2 tlk 2 her.

Jayd: ............!

Me: Thnx

I texted Kaandy a little message that I know she'll take to heart. I mean, who wouldn't? I pressed SEND and the message was on its way.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Kaandy.

~JAYD

When Suzanne texted me for Kaandy's number, I was hesitant. I knew Kimmy didn't like Suzanne, so I wasn't sure if I should give her Kaandy's number. I finally gave in and texted the number. Nothing bad should happen, right?

After that, I texted Kaandy to see if she could hang out today. I was bored and plus I needed to see if she and Suzanne are friends. I met Suzanne at a club. She and Calvin were together at that time and even then, I think Calvin still loved Kaandy. Nobody just didn't tell her. I mean she's nice and all, but she can get crazy.

Kaandy texted back saying she could hang out and will pick me up at 10. I went ahead and got ready.

~KAANDY

While we were riding to WJC (Walker-Jones Cooperation), Jayd texted me, asking if we could hang out today. I was down for that. I missed hanging out with her. Ever since she moved to East Los Angeles, we haven't been hanging out as much as we like to. I told her I would drive over there because I wanted a change of scenery. Hopefully I can meet her at 10.

When we arrived at our destination, Calvin got out and opened my door. Such a gentleman. I told him I was gonna meet with a friend today.

"That sounds nice. I wish I could come." He said.

"Aww, me too but you got work to do."

"I know." He gave me a kiss. "Call me when you get home."

"Alright, see you."

I got in my car and made my way to East Los Angeles

~JAYD

10:00 ...

Kaandy actually made it on time. I was surprised a little bit. But then I remembered that Kaandy is a fast driver.

"Hey girl!" Kaandy said as she hugged me. "I missed you boo!"

"I missed you too!" We let go of each other. "Come on inside."

Kaandy's face was priceless. Well, it should be. This house is a step up from my old apartment.

"Omg Jayd this place is so cute.....and big!"

I sat down on the sofa and motioned for her to join me. "I know. I wanted something big and spacious. I don't like being cramped up in small places."

"So, why did you want to hang out today? You must really miss me."

"I do but that's not the reason why I texted you."

Kaandy sat up. "What's up?"

"Okay, this girl Suzanne texted me and asked for your number. I wasn't sure if I should've gave it to her but I did anyway. What did she text you?"

Kaandy's whole expression changed.

"Was it bad?"

She showed me the text.

"What the....?"

"She's trying to break us up."

Wait, what?

Kaandy smiled. "Calvin and I decided to start talking again......as friends though."

I jumped up and down on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, that's awesome! But wait, what happened between Suzanne and Calvin?"

"That hoe cheated on him and now she's regretting it."

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry Kaandy. If I knew what was going on I wouldn't have sent her your number."

"You didn't know Jay, don't worry about it. That's what I'm trying to do."

"Damn, that's messed up though. You guys deserve each other and some wannabe Ms. Walker wanna jump in and fuck up what y'all got because it didn't work out for her. Bitches these days......"

That's what I love about Jayd. She keeps it real, never sugarcoats it. I need that in my life, not someone who's gonna say yes to everything and never voices their opinion. But sometimes, she goes a little too far.

"True. But girl I came over here to spend some girl time with ya. Where you wanna go?"

"Um, how about a spa day?"

"That sounds great, I need some relaxation right now."

"Haha, me too. Let's go then. The nearest spa is 15 minutes away from here."

"Alright let's go."

Spending time with my girl is what I need right now, especially after what I found out about myself.

_____________________________________________________

~Author's Note:

Uh-oh what did Jayd find out about herself?

Hope you're enjoying the story!

~XOXO !

~___Yaanaa !