Chapter 28

~KAANDY.

Lauren finally came back in with the dress. I put it on and I couldn't believe how I looked.

"You like this?" She asked.

"I love this, whachu mean like?" I said. "It's beautiful."

"Let's show everybody else then." She said.

She opened the door for me to walk out. When I stepped onto the stool and looked at everyone, I couldn't believe who was there.

"Mama?" I said. My voice was starting to crack.

Lauren put the veil on my head and Mama had tears in her eyes. Actually, everyone had tears in their eyes. I turned around and saw myself. That's when I started to cry.

"You look beautiful Kaandy." Mama said.

"I guess that means that this is your dress?" Lauren asked.

I nodded. "Yes, this is my dress."

Everybody got up and gave me a hug. I found my dress and hopefully Calvin will love it too.

~SUZANNE.

I finally decided to go back to Cali. It's time to put my plan into action and the only way it's going to work is if I'm back at WJC. As I walked in everybody stared at me, like I was foreign or something. I mean I know I dyed my hair but I didn't change that much. Maybe everybody finally realizes who's in charge

I looked down at my phone for one little second and I bump up in to someone.

"Excuse you." I said as I was looking for my phone.

"Sorry." He said. "Here."

I looked up at him and it was Travis.

"Hey, where's my hug and a hello?" He asked.

"Hey." I said as I hugged him. "Sorry about that."

"You're good." He replied. "So, what brings you here?"

"Came to say hi to Calvin and crush Kaandy's dreams of hoping to have a wedding ring."

He looked at me. "You haven't heard, have you?"

I laughed. "Heard what Travis? Kaandy's dead?"

"Calvin and Kaandy are engaged." He said.

Now it was my turn to look at him. "What are you talking about?"