Chapter 37

A/N:
Hopefully everyone can see the cover photo for this chapter. You guys finally get a close up of the fabulous Kaandy James! Pretty on fleek or nah? 💕😘

Continuing..

E! NEWS UPDATE:
Almost married couple Calvin Walker and Kaandy James were spotted going into Club Lif late last night with friends. Sources say that they danced the night away until an unexpected visitor came...stay tuned for more.

~KAANDY.

I look sexy right? I know.😘 Now y'all see the sexy woman that Calvin's marrying. Oh and trust me, Suzanne doesn't look this good.

But about the E! News Update, nothing really happened. Everyone thought it was Suzanne but it was just a scare. Thankfully, she's not anywhere near me or Calvin.

Anyways, today Kimmy and the girls went to look for lingerie. You would think that I would've been with them. Well, I couldn't go. My outfit, just like the party itself, is a SURPRISE as well. But hey, as long as they get my size right and I look sexy then I'm good.

So I'm here with Mama and Daddy, along with Calvin. Just like me, his party is a surprise even though he knew we were going to Miami.

"This is the first time in a while that we had a moment alone with you two." Daddy said. "You guys have been so busy."

"This wedding has us occupied daddy." I said. "It has to be perfect."

"Baby, as long as you two are happy with one another, the wedding shouldn't matter as much." Mama said.

"She's right." Daddy replied. "You two have a love that's so strong. Always have God as your guide and never lose what got y'all together in the first place."

"Don't worry Mr. James. I don't plan on losing any of my love for your daughter." Calvin said.

"Awe Calvin." I gave him a hug.

To be honest with y'all, we still in that cupcake phase. People say that it gets rough after a year but that hasn't happened for us. I know that you have to go through stuff to get where you need to be but it's like we already there. We done made it through the bad road blocks. But that doesn't mean it's the last of them. As long as Calvin's by my side, it doesn't even matter.

"Little affection like that will get you far in a marriage." Mama said.

"Can this get any better?" Ken came walking in, with a bag. When did they get back?

"Whatchu talking about?" I asked.

"This. You guys. This experience is bringing everyone together."

I really hadn't noticed that. Hopefully the day after tomorrow will be just like this. Celebrating the last time that Calvin and I aren't hitched.

Little did everyone know that something drastic was going to happen.