Chapter 3

~KIMMY

After I kicked Kaandy out, I got my phone and started dialing this dude's number.

*Phone Convo*

...: Hello?

Me: You better not do what you did last time, Calvin. She was really hurt by it. Now, do you want me to say more?

Calvin: No, I'm good and thanks for helping out. I see you want me back in your sister's life as well.

To be honest, I hated Calvin for what he did to my sister. I mean, who wouldn't? 3 years ago, my father had a family discussion, saying that he rather have Calvin for a son-in-law than any other guy out there. I was so pissed that he would even say that shit. But, I didn't know what was really going on. One day, Daddy sat me down and told me everything. Calvin paid for everything that had to do with Kaandy's addiction. He wanted to help her overcome it. I was beyond shocked. Daddy said that Calvin still loved Kaandy and wanted her to become his wife. I can see that the wifey idea hasn't changed at all.

Me: I do. And I'm sorry for giving you a hard time back then. When she's hurt, we all hurt.

Calvin: You shouldn't be apologizing. I would've acted the same way if my sister went through that.

Me: I know you would. So, what's the situation with Suzanne?

Calvin: I haven't told her yet. I don't even know how I'm going to tell her.

That little bitch of a girlfriend he got is so selfish. I think she a hoe as well. Something about just don't sit well with me. If Calvin's gonna break up with her, he better do it soon.

Me: You better tell her soon. I got a bad feeling about her Calvin.

Calvin: You're not the only one. My mom said the same thing.

Me: Listen to her Calvin. Something's off with her.

Calvin: Alright, I'll be careful. I gotta let you go too, I gotta a meeting in a few.

Me: Alright, see ya later.

Calvin: See ya later, sister-in-law.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calvin's turned up about my sister.

~SUZANNE

"Ahhhhhhhh! I yelled." Damn, this nigga know how to put it down.

After I cummed in his mouth, he put me down, and straightened himself back up.

"You got some bomb ass pussy." Travis said. "I can't wait til your ass is mine."

Yeah, I know. I got a good man and all, but he ain't satisfying me no more. Its like he found someone else. I bet its that Kami girl, whatever her name was. He was eyeing her like she was the last piece of chocolate cake on the plate. I'll admit, she cute. But, she ain't cuter than me. Never will be. Anyways, Travis and I have been sneaking around Calvin's back for a couple of weeks now. We didn't mean for this to happen, but it did. So now we're in my office getting ourselves straightened out.

Temporary Secretary: Suzanne, Mr. Walker needs to see you in his office immediately.

"Aw hell, what he want with you? I'm tryna get a good fuck in but he interrupting it." Travis said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

I went to Calvin's office and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said.

I walked in and smiled at him. "What do you need baby?"

He smiled. "I need a good fuck before my meeting."

Now he wanna fuck?

"Okay baby." I came up to him and straddled him.

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you Suzanne?"

I kissed his lips. "No baby, I would never do that."

Then he kissed me back. He kissed me with so much passion, I forgot about Travis. Then he pulled away from my lips and nibbled on my ear. What he whispered in my ear caught me off guard.

"Fucking Hoe."