Chapter 41

The Wedding Rehearsal

~Castello Della Paneretta Winery~

~KAANDY

So today is Calvin and I's wedding rehearsal. I'm so excited about tomorrow but I'm nervous as well. I hope everything goes as planned, especially for tonight. I don't feel like dealing with drama the day before my wedding.

"Okay listen up everyone!" Our wedding planner said. "We're about to do a roll call to make sure everyone is here."

Everyone stopped talking for a minute and listened for their name.

"Jayd?"

"Here." Jayd replied.

"Madison?"

"Right here." Madison called out.

"Kim?"

"Present." Kimmy said.

"Kendrick?"

"Wassup." Ken called out.

"Marcus?"

"Here." Marcus said.

"Shawn?"

"I'm here." Shawn said.

"Arielle?"

"Yes?" Arielle said. That's Calvin's niece.

"Little Monaè?" The wedding planner look up from her clipboard.

"She's over here." Marcus said. That's his daughter. She's our precious flowers girl.

"Little Jayden?"

"He's here." Jayd said.

"The Bride's parents?"

"We're over here." Mama and Daddy said.

"The Groom's parents?"

"We're here." Calvin's parents said.

"And lastly, the bride and groom."

"Here." Calvin and I said.

"I like your veil." Calvin whispered in my ear.

"Awe, that's so sweet." I said. "I love your outfit."

Calvin smiled. He had on a black shirt that said 'GROOM' in big white letters, along with whites pants and slides. Don't ask about his shoes. I had on a white tight-fitted shirt that said 'BRIDE' in big black letters, along with black tights and white sandals. My hair was down with a white scarf around it.

The wedding party had dark purple shirts with their role on the front. They had on black or white jeans.

"Alright, we need to get everybody lined up." The wedding planner said. "I need both the bride and the groom's parents."

Mama, along with Calvin's parents, walked to the front of the line. Daddy's walking me down the aisle.

"We'll have the groom's parents walk in first, then the bride's."

The wedding planner arranged our parents in the line, like their first graders. I laughed at that.

"Okay, next we'll have the officiant walk in behind them."

"Am I walking in after that?" Calvin asked me.

"Yes and Marcus comes right behind you." I responded.

"Okay, now I need the groom and the best man." The wedding planner called out.

"That's my cue." Calvin said. "Come on Marcus." Then, he and him went to where the planner was standing.