Chapter 34

~MONICA.

Yeah, I know y'all hate me. But you bitches can kiss my ass. I was bribed to do this and I don't like Kaandy so it's a WIN-WIN situation.

Some woman named Suzanne found me online and started talking about how she knew Calvin and that we used to be close. She said that she could get us back together again, she just needed me to pretend that Zacari, my son, is Calvin's child. That's why we have to keep him out of the media as long as possible. So whenever a paternity test comes around, Suzanne can probably rig it. Kaandy's a divorce waiting to happen. I never did like Kaandy and I don't plan on starting now.

I just hope my baby daddy will be okay with this.

~KIMMY.

"This girl is out of her mind Mama!" I sat on the couch, talking to her while she was making breakfast.

"It's a shame that they're trying to break Kaandy and Calvin apart. The heights that they'll go to make sure they'll succeed." Mama said.

"I know Kaandy's feeling some type of way right now." I looked down at my newsfeed.

The fact that Monica would even try to pull that shit has me on 100. Bitch, you'll be hanging somewhere from your hair when I get ahold of that ass. You were always jealous of Kaandy, ALWAYS. You can tell when people want what you got nowadays. I knew she had a child, but he can't be THAT old. We all would've known about it by now and plus, Calvin wasn't even trying to HAVE KIDS at that age.

"It's whatever Mama. They ain't gonna break them apart." I said after a while.

"You're right about that." She said. "They have a love that's everlasting."

"Speaking of Kaandy," I started. "we were thinking about having the bachelorette party in Miami."

"Why Miami?" Mama asked.

"'Cuz...we just wanted it there. Plus Calvin's talking about having the parties close to the wedding so we won't have to travel back and forth."

So BIG HEAD KEN spilled the beans about Calvin's bachelor party. It was gonna be a surprise for the both of them but since he knows now, he decided for everyone to travel to Miami and from there Italy. Kaandy's the only one who has NO CLUE about the party.
Thank God.

"Everyone who's attending the wedding is going to Miami?" Mama asked.

"Suppose to be." I responded. "But....you know how people are.

Mama rolled her eyes. "They don't have to come, it ain't about them."

I laughed. "A little salty there Mama."

"I'm just saying. At the end of the day, it's about my baby and her husband. They don't have to come."

"50 people are coming from our side, 50 from Calvin's. They had to get it down to under 110." I said.

"So how are those people getting to Italy?" Mama asked.

"I believe Calvin's covering the whole trip actually, tickets and room. They can bring extra money if they want."

"Heard anything from Suzanne lately?"

"Actually no, which may be a good thing." I replied. "The last thing Kaandy needs is Suzanne riding on her. Let's hope she stays far away from the wedding."

"Hopefully." Mama commented.

WJC...

~SUZANNE.

"Why is Calvin leaving a week early before his wedding?" I asked Travis.

"Bachelor/Bachelorette party." He responded.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"I dunno." He responded.

I looked at him. HARD. He knows where it is. He probably going.

"Yes you do." I said after a while.

He didn't say anything.

"Travis please."

"Suzanne, I'm leaving WJC. It's not the same between us anymore. I already talked to Calvin about it. I'm leaving once I get myself together."

To be continued ....