Chapter 27

Five Days Later....

Italy

~Castello Della Paneretta Winery~

"Located in the Chianti Classico area on the western slopes of the hills of Elsa Valley, looking towards San Gimignano."

~CALVIN.

"This place is really beautiful Calvin." Kaandy said. We just got finish touring the winery and we're looking towards San Gimignano now.

"It is." I said. "Is this where you want the wedding to be?"

"Yes." She said. "The wine here is delicious and the place tops my expectations."

"Mine too." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Now all we have to do is get married."

She kissed me. "Yes, but we still have other things to do."

"True." I said. "Hopefully Madison and Jayd are okay. Y'all haven't even went to design the dresses yet."

She sighed. "Yeah, hopefully they'll be fine."

At the hotel....

~JAYD.

"Here you go sweetie." I said while giving Jayden his bottle. Surprisingly, he's been quiet all day.

"Mommy's trying to keep her feelings inside for the sake of Auntie Kaandy but she doesn't know how long they can stay in." I said to him. I haven't seen Madison all day and that's probably best. I don't know why she acted that way , I never did shit to her.

Jayden was starting to get sleepy, so I laid him down in his crib. He looks so cute. Sometimes I wonder how I became so blessed to have a baby like him. While I was rubbing his back, Kimmy came in and sat on the bed.

"How you doing boo?" She asked.

"I'm good." I said while still rubbing Jayden's back.

"Kaandy and Calvin are coming back from the winery and they took pictures and sent it to me. Wanna see?" She asked.

"Sure." Maybe it'll get Madison's ass off my mind.

"This place is beautiful." I said.

"I know right?" She replied.

After looking through the pictures for some more minutes, we sat there and talked about random stuff. Kimmy told me about her feelings for Shawn and it seems like she really likes him. Maybe she'll be the next person in the family with a ring.

Kaandy came in afterwards. "We gotta get going." She said. "We don't wanna be late for our appointment."

"Ugh." I said. "Here we go."

I walked over to Jayden's crib. "Jayd, he'll be fine. Mama and Calvin will be here." Kimmy said.

"I know, I just wanted to see him." I touched his cheek. "Mommy will be back soon."

"Everything's gonna be fine Jayd." Kaandy said. "Calvin talked to Madison so there shouldn't be any problems."

"Hopefully." I replied.

Lauren Melona ...

~KAANDY.

"You must be Kaandy, Calvin's fiance." Lauren said. She reached for my hand. "It's so nice to meet you in person. I heard about your engagement. Congratulations!"