Chapter 31

~CALVIN.

Last night was amazing honestly. It doesn't even feel like sex sometimes. It feels beyond that.

Kaandy and I was still in the bed, but I wasn't the one sleeping at the moment. I was up, looking at tuxedos. I'm suppose to meet Lauren at WJC today with the guys. Her and Madison are going to team up in the fashion department. Kaandy decided to let me pick out the tuxes. Thank God she trusts me with them.

I decided on a black tux with a purple tie. Our little flowers will be purple as well. I just wanted the overall tux to be simple.

Kaandy was stirring in her sleep so she'll be up in a few minutes. I just got up and went to the shower. Most likely, she'll hop in and this'll be round 5 I think.

As I warmed the water up, I looked in the mirror. Of course I look handsome, but I feel more happier than I've been in my life. I have my Kaandy and that's all that matters.

I went into the shower and rinsed myself. Not even two minutes later, I feel her arms wrapping around me.

"Round 5 already?" I asked.

"You already know." Kaandy said.

I turned around and kissed her, deepening as we stand up longer and longer. I lifted her up and pushed her against the wall. Her nails digging deep into my back.

I love it when she does that.

30 Minutes later ....

~KAANDY.

Calvin thought he was gonna take a shower without me. Please. He must not know who he's marrying. He better get use to it.

After our shower sex, I went down for breakfast. I didn't want anything fancy so I just fixed myself a Hot Pocket. I love these.

I made myself comfortable in the living room and tuned on the TV to watch the news. I honestly don't care for it sometimes but it's very useful nowadays.

Calvin came down afterwards. "Why you got a Hot Pocket?" He asked. "You didn't call the chef?"

"I just wanted something simple for breakfast today babe." I replied.

He stood behind me and played with my long ponytail.

"Babe, stop playing with my ponytail." I said.

"I like your long ponytail, even though some of it's not yours." He said.

"You're gonna mess it up." I said.

"I messed your hair up last night and you didn't say anything." He replied.

"Whatever." I said. I hate it when he's right.

I crossed my arms and made a pouty face. He bent down over me.

"Love you bae." He said.

I gave in and pecked his lips. "Love you too."

~CALVIN

I left the house as soon as I could. I was excited about meeting with Lauren for the tuxes but I dreaded going into WJC. Don't get me wrong, I love work but After Suzanne found out about the engagement, she's been around more even though security escorts her right back out.

She really thinks I'm leaving Kaandy for her ungrateful ass...not even trying to. I have who I want right with me and I don't plan on doing otherwise.

"So would you rather have a purple bow tie or just a regular tie?" Lauren asked. Kendrick and Marcus were modeling out the tux.

"I rather have just the regular tie." I said. I'm a big fan of bow ties but I rather have a simple tie for this day.

"I'm liking these suits." Marcus said.

"I guess Kaandy wanted the color purple." Kendrick replied.

"You know it." I said. Whatever she wants is fine by me."

"Happy wife, happy life." Shawn said.

I laughed. "Yeah, true."

Lauren laughed along. "You're suppose to make your wife happy....after all, you're the one who asked for her hand."

"You're right Lauren." Marcus said. "Even though I'm not married, I believe both the man and the woman are responsible for being their spouse's right hand and making each other happy."

"Kaandy makes me happy just by being herself." I said.

"Awww, that's very sweet." Lauren remarked.

"So, you must've gotten the Suzanne problem under control." Kendrick said, still looking in the mirror.

"No, not really. She still shows up around here."

"Man, she must've figured out that she messed up big time." Marcus said.

"And now she's trying to ruin the relationship between you two." Shawn added.

"I love Kaandy too much to let that happen." I said.

Kendrick walked up to me. "Don't worry man. If anything happens at the wedding, we'll be behind you 100%."

"Yeah, I know something's bound to happen that day. Just take it one step at a time till you're married. And after that, work your way through your problems together." Marcus added.

"Thanks for your support ." I said.

"Now, how about that bachelor party?" Shawn asked.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Marcus and I are already planning it." Kendrick said.

"Don't go overboard now." I said. "I don't wanna be dead before I walk down the aisle." I said.

"You won't be, I'll talk to Kaandy." Kendrick said.

Shawn laughed. "Kendrick must wanna die too."

Kendrick laughed. "She's not gonna get that upset....hopefully. I know Kimmy's probably gonna arrange for her to have strippers, so we got a right to do what we want as long as we don't go overboard."

"Keyword, overboard." Marcus said. "That's what it's gonna be."

"Whatever man, this party gonna be turnt." Kendrick said.

"True that." I said.

I can't wait to be cuffed though. ❤️💍💏