🍋 Kirishima x Reader [Field Trip]

It was the last couple days of school, and Mr. Aizawa randomly decided that a field trip to some place you didn't know the name of would be great. All you knew was that you had to get up at 9 in the morning to be able to get on the bus on time.

Getting up at any time of the day wasn't your strong suit, and it didn't help that you couldn't sleep until 7 A.M.

Your alarm went off, the gentle music pissing you off more than it should. You trudged out of bed and threw on a shirt and some shorts. You ran a brush through your hair and looked in the mirror. You looked like raccoon and it was apparent you had barely slept.

You shrugged and picked up your overnight bag. You and the rest of class 1-A would be staying in a hotel for a few nights, then returning after four days.
'This better be worth the lost sleep,' you thought. You slid on your shoes and walked out the door. You made your way to the subway and rode it to UA.

"Hey, Y/N!" You heard Yaoyorozu say. She was already there, sitting on a bench outside. There was a bus parked out front but no one was in it yet. All of your classmates were standing outside, most of them looking much more excited than you.

"Hi, Momo," you grumbled. You were not in the mood to talk to anyone. You sat down next to her and she looked at you suspiciously.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm just tired, and I don't think this trip will be much fun," your responded. She nodded and looked at you sweetly.

"Well try to be positive. It probably won't be that bad!" She exclaimed. Of course she would think that, she was the type to be excited about everything school.

"I'll try," you said flatly. She didn't say anything else and you both sat there in silence.

"Alright, lets get on the bus," you heard a familiar voice say. Aizawa was walking towards the group, having just arrived at the school. Everyone moved towards the door as Iida screamed and waved his arms about "proper seating order."

You were the last one on the bus, and to your surprise, the only open seat left was next to Kirishima. He was a popular kid and you'd expect him to be sitting next to Kaminari or Bakugo. You made your way to the back and sat next to him.

"I guess it's just you and me, huh Y/N?" He said, smiling a toothy smile. He seemed way too happy for the time of day and circumstances. You smiled and slid your bag underneath your chair. You were in the way back of the bus and it was dark back there.

"Isn't it a little early to be so cheerful?" You asked. He shrugged and smiled more.

"Well I have a pretty good bus mate, and I like field trips anyway," he said. You raised your eyebrows and smirked.

"I could say the same thing. About the bus mate, not field trips. How long is this bus ride anyway?" You asked. You didn't pay enough attention in class to know where you were going or what time you'd get there or any major details.

"I think we'll be on here till 8 P.M., unfortunately. So I hope you packed snacks," he joked.

"Actually, I did. Most of my luggage is food. And Jesus, why such the long ride?" you complained. He laughed at how dramatic you were being.

"It must be a pretty special place, I guess," he said through laughter. You rolled your eyes as he ceased laughing and put some headphones in. You embraced the silence and drifted off to catch up on sleep...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

When you woke up it was well into the afternoon, and the sun was setting. You had slept for so long, that you were very confused when you saw you were on a bus. You looked up and saw Kirishima, playing on his phone. You had fallen asleep, and laid your head in his lap.

"Oh hey, look who's awake. You have a talent for sleeping, Y/N. It's nearly 6:00!" He said chuckling. Your face went red and you shot up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" you were grasping for straws, trying to apologize. He laughed and scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I just missed a couple of rest stops as your human pillow," he joked.

"Well you're a good human pillow. I slept like a baby," you said yawning, and stretching your back and arms out. He blushed and nodded.

"Well I really tried. I'm glad you slept well," he smiled.

You laughed awkwardly. And tried to stop blushing.

You both laughed weakly, until your eyes met. His eyes darted from the floor to back up to you then back to the floor. He wasn't known for awkward silences or being left out of words.

"So, uhm, do you know anything about the hotel we'll be staying at?" you said, breaking the silence.

"I think we'll be sharing rooms with three other people," he said.

Suddenly, a loud voice erupted from the front.

"Alright! This will be the last stop till we get there. You have thirty minutes to get off, get some food, and get back on!" Aizawa said. Everyone sprung up and hopped off the bus. There was no one left, except for you and Kirishima.

"I'm not that hungry. I'm gonna stay on," you said. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, me too," he responded. You both sat there in silence, not looking at each other. Out of the blue, he grabbed your hand. You both continued to look forward as he slowly pulled your hand to the front of his pants. You gasped as you felt how hard he was, confused as to what you did to arouse him so much.

You felt his eyes turn to you, and you turned to him as well. His face was blushing slightly and you felt yours grow hot as well. "Do you want me to... you know..." you said. He nodded quickly, and you were surprised at his sudden change of demeanor. He was never like this, he was always so confident.

You reluctantly rubbed his member through the fabric and he bit his lip lightly. "Are you okay with doing this? Do you want it?" He asked.

"Yes, I do want this," you responded, and all of his insecurities about what was happening disappeared. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. It was begging for attention, so you started stroking it with both of your hands. He was doing his best to keep quiet so no one nearby would hear him. You leaned down and kissed the tip, then licked all the way from the base to the end. He let out a little whimper as you put your mouth around it, hollowing out your cheeks as you sucked hard.

You shoved the whole thing down your throat, as he bucked his hips upward with pleasure. "Oh god," he whispered, more to himself than to you. You kept going, pulling your mouth all the way back to the end, then suddenly shoving it back down your throat. He grabbed your hair and started face fucking you. He couldn't hold back his moans now, growing louder with each stroke.

But then you heard the bus door open, and you shot up, wiping your mouth. Kirishima grabbed his blanket and covered his legs and cock. A laughing Denki and Ojiro walked on, taking their seats. They didn't take any note of your red faces and panting breaths. More students started to pile on, and one by one disappointment grew on Eijiro's face, realizing it would be unlikely he would be able to finish.

You looked over at him and saw how unsatisfied he seemed. And it was a shame, because he was so close to finishing too. You look down and saw the shape of his member pressing against the blanket. His hand moved to rest on top of it, so no one could see it.

Eventually, the bus started again and started rolling off. He looked over at you and shrugged. "I guess that's that," he said nonchalantly.

"It doesn't have to be," you whispered, leaning into him. Your hand snaked underneath the blanket and grabbed his cock. He gasped quietly as your cold hands wrapped around him once again. You made eye contact as you slowly jacked him off underneath the blanket.

His eyes were begging you to go faster, but you kept going at your agonizing pace. His hands clenched the blankets, and he leaned his head back. He spread the blanket over to you, and placed it so your legs were covered as well.

His hands sneaked down to between your legs, rubbing your throbbing mound through the fabric. You let out a little moan as he unbuttoned your pants and pushed his hand down between the folds. He rubbed your clit slowly, matching the pace that you were stroking at. He let out more little moans quietly, trying to bite his tongue. Kota and Tokoyami were sitting in front of you, oblivious to what was happening directly behind them.

He shoved one of his fingers into you, the force surprising you. He curled it, making you arch your back. You continued to jack him off, and he was getting very close. He put one, two more fingers inside you, taking control over you and making you wild.

Finally, he released into the blanket, and you put your free hand on his mouth so he wouldn't scream. His hot breath covered your hand and his warm seed flooded over your hand.

He continued to curl his fingers inside you as he panted and sweat beaded his forehead. You got closer and closer as his raunchy movements sent you into outer space.

In a grand finale, you let go, and electricity went all throughout your body. You had an amazing orgasm, and he pulled his fingers out of you. He put them in his mouth and tasted, then took them out and put his member back in his pants.

"Look, we're here," he stated. You looked out the window and saw the hotel. You buttoned your pants and grabbed your bag. You stood up and watched at Kirishima rolled up his blanket and put it in his bag. He stood up and took your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours.

"Let's go," he said as he led you off the bus. His red hair bounced as you walked off, and you realized it wasn't such a bad day after all.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

     Hey, I hope all of you liked that one. I was working on an Uraraka lemon but it got deleted so I gave up and worked on this one. Anyways, thanks for reading. And as always, please leave suggestions for future stories!

-Liv 💙

Photo credits go to the artist
This chapter has been edited.