Chapter Twelve: Safety?

AN: Hope you all like this new chapter. I will be trying to publish a lot more this week. Please comment and vote. Thank you!

Story:

Shane and Tdog are packing up the van to go look for Rick and Glenn. I am just sitting at camp eating my breakfast and ignoring most of the people. I was still mad about yesterday. Lori and Shane thankfully are staying away for now. I was just throwing my paper plate away when I hear Dale. "They're back!" I snap my head in the direction of which he is pointing.

Carl runs up to his dad, Lori and I following shortly behind staying a slight ways away.

Lori pulls away a bit and looks at Rick in worry. "Are you hurt?"

"No, but what happened to you?" Rick asks as he looks over her face.

"I was in a car accident," Lori explains.

"Accident? how?"

"Yeah Lori, tell him how, this should be fun." I say letting anger coat my voice. Rick looks at me and can tell just how angry I am.

"I was looking for you." Lori says looking down.

"Snuck out on her own," Shane jumps in. "I brought her back."

"Yeah what a hero you are." I say rolling my eyes as he glares at me.

"Are you crazy?" Rick nearly snaps. "You could've-"

"Who the hell is that?" T-Dog interrupts Rick's worry, pointing to the back seat of the car.

"That's Randall." Glenn answers.

"And why is he here?" I ask confused and worried. These seemed to be my two main emotions lately.

We were all gathered in the kitchen, Rick and Glenn told the story of what happened in town. Herschel was healing Randall's leg.

"We couldn't just leave him behind," Rick explains. "He would've bled out--if he lived that long."

"It's gotten bad in town." Glenn adds.

"What do we do with him?" Andrea asks looking around.

Hershel came into the room, wiping the blood off of his hands before anybody had the opportunity to answer. "I repaired Randall's calf muscle as best I can, but he'll probably have nerve damage," He informed us. "Won't be on his feet for at least a week."

"When he is, we give him a canteen, take him out to the main road, send him on his way." Rick explains his plan.

"Isn't that the same as leaving him for walkers?" Andrea asks.

"He'll have a fighting chance." Rick points out.

"Just gonna let him go?" Shane questions. "He knows where we are."

"He was blindfolded the whole way here," Rick snaps. "He's not a threat."

"Not a threat?" Shane scoffs. "How many of them were there? You killed three of their men, you took one of them hostage-but they just ain't gonna come looking?"

"They left him for dead, Rick explained that Shane," I say. "No one is looking."

"We should still post a guard," T-Dog proposes. I nod at that part. I could agree with that logic.

"He's out cold right now," Hershel explains. "Will be for hours."

"You know what? I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy," Shane huffs as he starts out of the room. "Look at this, folks we back in fantasy land." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.