Chapter Three: Goodbye Amy.

I think this pic of Amy is absolutely beautiful.  Again let me know hat you all think and please be nice.

STORY TIME:

After about two hours of reading, I finished my book I sigh, now what was I going to read? I get out of my tent to ask Dale if he has any good books when Amy and Andrea come over with a bunch of fish.

"Ladies, because of you, my children will eat tonight, thank you." Morales says.

We eat every day because of Daryl, and you never thank him. But, they did do a good job. I think rolling my eyes. "Great job guys." I say smiling.

"Thank Dale, it's his canoe and gear." Andrea replies.

"Mom, look at all the fish!" Carl runs up to us. Lori stays where she's at cringing at the slimy fish.

"Where'd you two learn to fish?" She asks.

"Our father." Amy replies grinning.

"Can you teach me how?" Carl asks excitedly.

"Sure, I'll teach you all about nail, knots, and lures, of course, if it's ok?" Amy looks to Lori for permission.

"You won't catch me arguing." Lori says.

"As long as you keep him safe." I say, being slightly overprotective of my nephew, I put my hand on his shoulder as he looks up at me annoyed. I just laugh.

Dale walks up with a slightly worried expression on his face. "Hey Dale, when's the last time you oiled those reels? They're a disgrace." Andrea says.

"I uh, I don't want to alarm anyone, but we may have a bit of a problem." Dale says ignoring Andrea's question. He then points to Jim who is digging repeatedly and aggressively.

We approach Jim but he ignores us still digging. "Jim, why don't you hold up alright? Just give me a second here please." Shane calls to him.

"Dale says you've been out here for hours. " Morales adds.

"So?" Jim sighs not stopping in his efforts of digging. I glance over at Shane confused and worried.

"So, why are you digging? Are you heading to China?" Shane asks slightly annoyed.

"What does it matter? I'm not hurting anyone." Jim answers.

"Jim, you're hurting yourself, look at your hands." I say softly.

"Esme is right, plus its 100 degrees out, you can't keep this up." Dale agrees.

"Sure I can watch me." Jim argues.

Lori steps in. "Jim, they aren't going to say it, so I will. You're scaring people, you're scaring the kids."

"There isn't anything to be scared of. I mean, what the hell, I'm out here by myself. Why don't you all just go and leave me alone." Jim yells.

"We think you need a break, why don't you go and sit in the shade." Shane tries.

"Yeah, I'll get you some food, water and I can patch up those blisters as well. What say you, Jim?" I smile at him.

Shane nods and continues. "I'll tell you what in a bit, after your break, I'll come and help you out. Jim, just tell me what it's about."

"Or what?..." Jim asks stabbing the shovel in the ground and glaring at us.

"There isn't an 'or what'. I'm asking you. I'm coming to you, asking you, please. I don't wanna have to take it from you." Shane says.

" And if I don't, then what? Then you're going to beat my face in like Ed aren't you?" Jim scoffed. "Y'all saw his face, huh? What's left of it. See, now that's what happens when someone crosses you."