Prologue

How great it would have been if supernatural beings would not have existed. But who are we to judge it? There would have been peace without magic, but how can we deny what we have in our blood and bones? Here people live on an island which was named Ashbrone. Named by whom? No knowledge about it is known.

Humans lived on that island but were guarded by nobles and rich people. Their mansions were built on the feet of the great Mount Eldham. The mountain was in the center of the island, it's peak invisible in the clouds. Humans feared it and therefore never stepped on it.

The noble and rich people were supervised by seven great leaders, who had power beyond any living being. They lived in the shadows of that mountain with their clans and guarded the island. Each of them had a unique ability. But they were alone.

Those seven leaders were supervised by whom? No one had been able to get the answer. And among those seven was a clan whose true powers were never used. For they were the strongest and were ruled by the strongest. Yet misery easily took over them in the end.

The story began when Moonscribe Clan was fallen apart. When the course of the future was changed. When a boy who lived, should have died.

They were loved and yet they were hated. What killed them? No one knows. Ailwin Moonscribe was saved by his mother and was taken away by a supernatural being. That island became his home and his greatest sin.

The island which was a myth among the people of Ashbrone  But on that island lived two mighty races, Nobles and Werewolves. And among them lived the strongest supernatural being who was known as, the Nobilis.

                                                          ***

The day was good. And yet he was sad. His blond hair was tied in a neat pony-tail and his black coat was lined with gold. His eyes as beautiful as a violet stone. He walked gracefully along with his parents. His sister had been left behind to guard the castle. But he badly wanted her with him.

He had walked down the mountain and now moved towards the docks. They were leaving in search of the mysterious island they had known as a myth. Lord Kegin had told them that his warriors had spotted it far in the north and therefore it should be checked.

And his parents had agreed to go. He wondered why, but never questioned them. He walked slowly, his thoughts haunting his mind. He walked with his head held high and anger pumping through his veins. All his father had ever done was to tell them that they must stand strong even if they had to die for it. He had told them never to bow in front of anyone.

All those past twenty years, he had never seen or heard anything else from his father. He hated him and yet he tried to find ways to love him. His mother was always lovely and playing with them. What had happened to his father that had made him heartless. He looked down at himself and sighed. The gold circlet in his hair shining as he looked up again and smiled as his mother looked at him.

"We are here, Ochlissye." His father said to his mother and stopped dead.

"Let's go, Elran. We have to get going." His mother replied and started moving towards the ship. Ailwin moved after her, but his father stopped him with a raised arm.

"Ailwin, forgive me if ever I have done wrong. But trust in my words. If you live this journey, stay where Kegin will never reach you. And above all..." Elran stopped and looked far away, back towards the mountain.

"Above all what?" Ailwin demanded, but his father was already walking back with concern on his face. Ailwin stared behind his father and felt worried. It was strange for his father to act like this.  But when he looked back at his mother, his worry changed into anger. For his mother was staring at his father with grief and he clenched his fists. He hated to see that expression on his mother's face.