1: The Reunion [I Reunion]

Her blue robes were spread around her, as she stood beside the window, staring at Ashborne. Her black and violet hair combed backward and her violet eyes emotionless. She was staring blankly at the island below. She turned around when someone knocked on the door. Her loyal servant and guard entered the room, carrying a letter. He silently gave the letter to her and bowed. She took the letter and unfolded the piece of paper. Ailwin Moonscribe is alive and has returned to Ashborne. If you want to find him, he will be here.

And below was a map of a district, she didn't recognize. There were some twisted roads and alleyways. Few she recognized as the main roads, but the point where there was a red circle, she haven's heard about that area. She turned around and glanced at her royal guard, Orrian. He looked at the map and studied it twice. He couldn't believe it, she knew.

"I really don't know about it." He bowed in apology and turned around.

"Get ready, we are leaving," Thessalia commanded and walked towards her dressing room. Orrian stared at her with surprise. After a few minutes, she walked out of the dressing. She was wearing black pants and a black knee-length coat, with knee-length black shoes. She was wearing a black cloak over her dress. And her beauty glowed. She was the most beautiful living person on Ashborne, and her beautiful people loved. But she hated it the most.

"We will not be forgiven by Sunblood." Orrian cried as she walked out of the room.

"We must not live in fear of them." She said, her voice soft but commanding.

"Yes, Lady Moonscribe." He bowed and looked at her with grief. He had seen her suffer, but he will not bear it any longer.

                                                            ***

"She stepped down from Eldham without your permission." He said as they stared out of the window. His brown elbow-length hair tied in a braid. His inky eyes shining with happiness. He enjoyed torturing others.

"What the hell is the Moonscribe thinking she is doing?" Sunblood said with gritted teeth and turned around.

"If you give me permission, I shall bring her back here." He replied and bowed.

"There is no need, for this time I will find her." She replied and smirked. He stared at her as she walked out of the great hall of the Sunblood castle.

                                                         ***

Orrian followed her in the streets of Ashborne. Thessalia looked around, as people stared at them. She was scared and confused. Her face was almost concealed with her hood. She saw a girl standing beside a house, alone and walked to her. She gave her the map and pointed at it.

"It is a forbidden district. You can't go there." Was the reply. Thessalia turned around and looked at Orrian, who translated for her, in a low voice.

"Ni mére- ana linne- tar." [I want to go there] Thessalia shouted and faced the girl, whose eyes widen as she heard her speaking the language of the mountain. She pointed towards a street and told Orrian about the directions.

"Thank you." He replied and took the letter from her. "We must be going." He whispered and resumed walking. They entered the forbidden district and heard voices. Silently they moved forwards. Thessalia stopped dead as she saw two people moving towards a large house, arguing.

"Ailwin, you should go and find your sister." The girl beside him said. Her hood was concealing her face, as she grabbed Ailwin's arm and stopped him. He faced her, angrily.

"I am not going to her." He shouted and moved forwards.

"Ailwin, please." The girl begged and let go of his arm.