Epilogue

She waited for Thessalia in the throne hall. It had already been more than a century and she hadn't seen anyone. She stared at the empty Moonscribe throne. It once carried her heart. She took in a deep breath and turned to look at the door. She had sent Orrian to bring Thessalia here. It was way early in the morning. But it was to her benefit. The doors opened and Thessalia walked in, half running as relief spread on her face.

"Thessalia, I am.." She stopped as Thessalia hugged her, afraid to let go.

"Elmyra, I am glad you came back." Thessalia smiled and pulled away from Elmyra Bloodfire. Elmyra smiled, but she looked dead.

"Thessalia, I am back because of my daughter," Elmyra said and grabbed Thessalia's hands and looked in her eyes.

"Your daughter? With whom?"

"That doesn't matter, Thessalia. But please, take care of her and give her education that will help her survive through life." Elmyra almost begged.

"Elmyra, why did you come to me?" Thessalia asked and walked towards the throne. Her tune getting serious.

"Who else is there? Ara?" Elmyra's voice cracked and Thessalia looked back at her.

"Not her, but Lixiss."

"My daughter possesses powers of Lake, not of fire. You are the best for her." Elmyra protested and moved a few steps forwards.

"Fine." Silence fell between them and Thessalia feared that Elmyra had already left. She stared at her throne and spoke to herself. "Ailwin, where are you?"

"I haven't seen him for the past 4 to 5 decades," Elmyra answered from behind and Thessalia turned to look at her.

"Where have you been living, alone?" She asked and a small smile touched Elmyra's face.

"Not alone. Never alone." Elmyra said and bowed.

"My Lady," Orrian said as he walked in. Thessalia looked at him as Elmyra studied him closely.

"Yes?"

"Lakelight Clan Leader is here to meet you." He bowed and walked away. Thessalia sighed with anger and walked down the steps of the throne she had climbed.

"I will leave then," Elmyra said and turned towards the door.

"There is no need. She never enters his castle. She meets me out on the grounds and then leaves. We have to conduct meetings in Raventears Castle because of her." Thessalia said, anger pumping through her veins, as she passed by Elmyra and walked out of the throne hall. Elmyra smiled as she held her laughter back. "That's not funny, Elmyra." Thessalia snapped, a smile appearing on her face.

"I know."

Both of them talked about Elmyra's daughter, as they walked towards the grounds. Thessalia kept asking her who was the child's father, but Elmyra didn't tell and just said one sentence when they reached the entrance hall. Elmyra stopped and looked at her sister, Who was waiting for Thessalia with patience.

"Thessalia, all your questions will be answered when you will look at my daughter. And don't let Ara know about my daughter. Keep my daughter away from her." She said and held her head high as they again started walking.

"Very well. Your wish will be granted." Thessalia said and together they stepped out of the castle. Ara turned around and stopped dead. She glared at Elmyra, who walked by her side as if Ara wasn't there. "Farewell, Thessalia."

"Farewell, Elmyra," Thessalia called as another figure appeared by Elmyra's side and looked at Thessalia before walking side by side with her. Thessalia's eyes widen and she stared as they both vanished from sight.