33: The Moon {I Ithil}

Thessalia felt light consuming her. She was surrounded by pure moonlight. She looked up at the sky and her eyes turn white as snow. She raised her arms at her side and she was lifted off the ground. Light spread around the Bloodfire castle. Lixiss shouted and raised a wall of fire to stop her powers from killing her. Thessalia's hair also turned white and tears fell on the ground. Raventears ran forwards and build up a shield in front of Dawnsdust and Whisperwood.

"Let her go." Her voice was not hers anymore and the light commanded her body. The shadows pushed Balane away and turned around to leave. But her powers were not letting go, for there was no mercy in her now. She smiled and released all her powers on the world. Shadows screamed and shouts ranged around them. She looked at the sky and all she saw was light. She looked at her surroundings and gasped as everywhere was nothing, but white light, pure as the moon. She called back her powers and they slammed in her with such force that she was thrown back. She coughed and gasped as she tried to push herself off the ground. Her body was alive and awake after so long.

"NOO!!" A voice echoed and she forced herself on her feet, looking around. Ryfon was standing still, staring at his army as they bowed and looked at him. One of his generals looked at her army and grabbed her Leader's arm. Thessalia looked at the Raventears army and her heart sank. Slowly, they were turning into ashes. Forbidden and dangerous, her powers should not have been unleashed. A storm started gathering above them and she stepped backward.

"Thank you, Lady Moonscribe." One of the warriors said and bowed as Their ashes flew in the wind. "You gave us freedom." She bowed and slowly the wind carried her ashes with it.

"No." Thessalia whispered and turned around, looking at Ryfon for forgiveness. But he was smiling as if he had wanted such a thing to happen to himself. "Ryfon?"

"He wanted such freedom. But as the Leader, he had to live. And to serve him, we generals of Raventears are bound to survive with him." General Ayda said and looked at her Leader. "Lord Ryfon, move. We are still fighting. Don't let-" She stopped as Ryfon put his hand on her mouth,

"their death be in vain." He completed it for her and smiled. "I know, Ayda. Not to grief and think when you stand on a battlefield. That was what I have been taught for past centuries." He lowered his hand and patted on her shoulder. She looked at the ground, shameful for her words. "And never feel sorry around me." Ryfon snapped and moved towards Weasren.

"Ryfon," Thessalia whispered and Lixiss appeared by her side.

"Thessalia, leave. Take Lixiss with you, find AIlwin and Ruven, kill Kegin and Ethlando and end this war. Or we lose." He commanded and gestured for Ayda to come forwards.

"Come, Thessalia," Lixiss said and dragged her out of the ruins of Bloodfire castle. They made way towards the Moonscribe tribe, where they were supposed to meet with Elmyra. If she was still well enough to come back. They were still halfway there when it started raining so fast that the visibility was totally gone. This was not natural. Thessalia stopped dead as she looked around for Lixiss, but she could only see water around. Her heart beat faster and faster. "Lixiss?" She whispered, but there was no answer. It was dead silent, covering the lands around her. The sounds of battle below her died with thunder. She hugged herself as shivers ran down her body. It was getting icy cold.

"LIXISS!!!" She shouted as louder as she could and moved forwards, but no voice replied to her.

"Thessalia!!" A voice came from far away and hope-filled her heart. She must follow the voice. She moved forwards again, but a hand ran down her back and she stopped dead.

"Going somewhere?" Ethlando whispered in her ear, his breath brushing her skin as he leaned further in.

"Move away from me." Thessalia snapped and turned around, pushing him away. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and looked at her with eyes she will never know.