17: The Anger [I Rúth]

Ailwin looked at the works but he couldn't find what he wanted. He was looking for the song his mother wrote and now his sister sang. He understood a few of the words, for it was a future which they will face it later or sooner. But first, he should find it. He looked around his father's study, but all was in vain. His anger grew wild and wild but he couldn't control it.

"Ailwin?" He looked up and saw Thessalia standing in the doorway of the study. "Are you alright?" She asked and moved forwards.

"Don't." He shouted and raised his hand to stop her. Something strange was happening in him and he couldn't feel it what it was. He felt strange and lost. He stared at her wide eyes and bit his lips. He looked away from her and again started looking for the pages which were supposed to be there. Ruven walked into the room and looked around and glanced at them both.

"Ailwin." He silently said and put his arm around her shoulders. But Ailwin didn't look at him or pay attention. "Ailwin." He again called him, but Ailwin shook his head and moved towards the window. "Ailwin!" He raises his voice to almost a shout, making Thessalia jump with shock. It was then Ailwin turned around. "You are feeling it too, right?" He asked and moved forwards, Thessalia raised her hand to stop him, but thought better and looked at them with confusion.

"My powers are trying to rip me. You don't know how it feels, do you?" Ailwin demanded with such anger that made her heart shattered.

"My powers are always ripping me. Ailwin tries to understand it. Our powers are more than powers." Ruven said and took a step forward.

"Oh! You don't know anything!!!" Ailwin shouted so loud that the glass of the windows cracked.

"Damn you, Ailwin!!!! You try to understand."

"Understand? Says who never understood himself. Shut up and leave my home." Thessalia's heart sank and she grabbed Ruven's arm to stop him to leave, and she felt it more deeply and understood what was happening to them.

"Ailwin, please." Ailwin looked at her with anger and Ruven looked down at her. "It is none of you. Riniya... Riniya is in danger. I feel her being consumed by darkness." Ailwin's eyes widen and he looked down the mountain. Ruven grabbed her hand and walked out of the room. She silently followed him till they walked out of the entrance hall. He turned around and put his hands on her cheeks and leaned forwards until his forehead was touching hers.

"I will meet you and Ailwin in the Lakelight Clan. Stay safe until then." He moved away and smiled, but she looked up at her brother who appeared beside her. She smiled and glanced at her brother who was offering her a hand.

"Wanna come?" He asked and she took his hand and together they ran down the mountain. As wind, they flew through the forest path and the other territories. She feared to lose someone else. She wanted to protect everything she carried within her weak body. She stopped dead as she saw fire rising from the castle of Lakelight Castle. She screamed and ran forwards, pushing herself as hard as she could. Ailwin had stopped by Raventears and she was alone. She ran on the grounds and the air was cold as if she was running in an ice tunnel. She wanted to shatter the world with her grief and fear, but she had to save her friends.

She stopped in the front hall and closed her eyes and held her breath as she spread her consciousness and concentrated on the surroundings. Riniya was alive as well as her sister, but they were far in the castle. She silently walked into the darkness and light spread all around her, blinding light of the moon. She stopped in front of the throne hall and looked around, all was dark. And then she heard a scream of pain from inside and she entered to find Riniya pinned against the throne by few shadows and her sister was being carried away.