4: The Bond [I Núte]

Thessalia walked into her room and stopped dead. "What are you doing here?" She demanded and moved inside, closing the door behind her.

"You are wrong about who I am." This voice didn't belong to Sapphirus.

"Who are you?" She demanded and moved towards the door.

"You are not allowed to leave, Thessalia Moonscribe." His red eyes were shining and he lowered his hood. His hair was blond and his power was different from that of Sapphirus.

"I order you to tell me, who are you?" This time she directed her order with gritted teeth.

"I am Raeran Viento, Leader of the Viento Clan, and loyal to the Lord of the Nobles." He lowered his head a little and moved towards her.

"Don't come closer!" She shouted and opened the door.

Lord, she possesses great power and I am sure I won't be able to lay a hand on her. Forgive me. He moved swiftly like wind and was behind her within a second. "You can't walk away." He said and wrapped his right arm around her neck. She choked and put her hands on his arm. She couldn't use her powers in the castle for she will destroy it. She couldn't control her powers completely. She wanted to scream, but he pressed harder. Her eyes started to water and she pushed hard against him, but he was far stronger than her. She felt her vision becoming a blur and her hands fell on her sides. Darkness welcoming her.

                     ***

Ailwin was walking around the castle which he grew up in and spent his life with his parents. "My Lord, do you need something?" One of the maids asked and blushed a little.

"No." He replied flatly and looked around the kitchen. He hated it. For everyone loved him because of his beauty and his wealth, not because of who he was.

"We are new here. And we just came to know that you are Lady Moonscribe's brother." She was hesitating as she took three steps towards him. His mind becomes numb and he collapsed on his knees. He didn't see the maid sitting beside him and putting her arms around him. He closed his eyes and felt the presence of a noble from Leran Entheas and his sister's powers fading. He pushed the maid away and ran, blindly. He passed Sapphirus but didn't stop as he ran towards Thessalia's room.

"Let go of her, Raeran Viento," Ailwin ordered as he stopped behind the noble.

"I should have known that you will make it difficult for me to carry out my mission." Raeran let go of his sister, who fell, unconscious, and turned to face him.

"Who gave you this damn order?" Ailwin demanded and moved forwards.

"Lord gave me the order to bring her."

"Lord?" Ailwin barked and glared at him.

"Yes. The Lord you once knew is gone. In his place rules his daughter." Raeran said and jumped off the railing and ran away. Ailwin sat beside Thessalia and lifted her in his arms.

"Was it Raeran?" Sapphirus appeared in front of him and glanced at Thessalia.

"Yes. It seems like we have to visit Leran Entheas, once." He said and walked inside his sister's room.

"I know what Raeran said, but I can't understand why Isilynor is doing this." Sapphirus sighed and stared out of the window. "Master, when should we go back?" Ailwin asked and looked up at him.

"Soon after your sister gains complete consciousness." Sapphirus turned around as he spoke and stared at Thessalia.

"Why wait for her to gain-" Ailwin stopped as his master raised his hand for silence.