3: The Breaking [I Breaking]

Isilynor walked into her father's castle, in her home, Raeran following her. It was silent all around the place. In their home Leran Entheas, there was a peace they never found elsewhere. She looked around the corridors as she walked towards the throne room. When she reached the door she looked at Raeran and said, "Wait here. I will go inside by myself." She opened the door and entered.

Her world darkened. She fell into an endless nightmare. An abyss from where she knew she will never come back. She saw something that changed her life for a good reason. And she blamed Sanguis Di Woz Sapphirus for what happened in the hall of the Lord of the Nobles. Leran Entheas changed that day and lost much. They were betrayed not once but twice. But none knew who the first to be betrayed was.

She was alone in a now cruel world. And she would be, forever. Nothing will bring back what she lost. She just felt herself screaming and then someone ran inside and towards the throne of the nobles. She just knew that it was the leader of the Viento Clan, Raeran. She fell on her knees as horror and fear overtook her.

Lost and gone. Everything was lost and gone. She was alone in the world of betrayal and hatred. She fell and saw only blood in front of her. Her eyes slowly closed and she felt consciousness leaving her body. She was lost, lost forever.

                     ***

Isilynor walked towards the throne as the new Lord of the nobles. She sat on the throne as she remembered the events of four nights ago. That night her parents were forced to enter eternal sleep. They killed her from deep inside. She was dead as she sat on the throne and stared at the clan leaders who were still loyal to her. Those who have betrayed her and her father were gone far from the island.

"Raeran, no one will enter this land. I want everyone assembled here after four days." She ordered and stood up.

"Your wish is our command." Every single member of the clan bowed and walked away.

Aurora Clan, Wasser Clan, Cuervo Clan, Viento Clan, Bowster Clan, Oudsi Clan, and Ensla Clan leaders stood in the library of the Lord's palace.

"Raeran, you were there when Lord met Sir Sanguis Di Woz Sapphirus. What happened there?" Ayla Aurora asked as she took her place beside the table in the middle of the library.

"I saw what was more concerned with the Moonscribe Clan." He replied and stared out of the window. You are to serve my daughter, Raeran Viento.

No, Lord. We must enter the eternal sleep, together.

It is my wish for all of the clan leaders to serve my daughter instead of me. Go and protect her. He looked at others as they gave their own views about the incident. "Did Sir Sapphirus betrayed us?" Wyrran Wasser suggested. He spared a glance at Raeran as he felt his eyes on him.

"She waited for him which is why she was late for her summon. It can be true." Kharis Bowster said, looking innocently at everyone.

"Are you trying to play around?" Ayla snapped and strode towards Raeran.

"I am not." He smiled and looked around at everyone. "What?" He asked with big, innocent eyes.

"Kharis, can you do us a favor?" Edea Ensla asked, somewhat angrily.

"Hmm?" He looked curiously at her.

"Keep your mouth shut." Edea snapped.

"Hey, that's unfair." He said and looked at them all.

"You better should. It is more serious than you think." Orist Oudsi said, politely. He stood up and took around them.

"I was just suggesting that it can be true that Sir Sanguis Di Woz Sapphirus betrayed us," Kharis said, more seriously.