2: The Unknown [I Unknown]

Isilynor turned around as she felt a similar presence around the Moonscribe Castle. She turned around and glanced at the crystal castle. "Sanguis Di Woz Sapphirus?" She whispered and looked up at the moon.

"We must be leaving, Isilynor. The Lord is waiting for you." A man standing in front of her said. He had blond hair. Half of it slicked back while the right side of it was loose, fringing his face. He was wearing a hood with a mask, concealing half of his face and his hair.

"Raeran Viento, I am not going. Not now." She turned around and then glanced at him over her shoulder. "You have two choices. One, go to the Lord and tell him that I am not coming back home. Second, come with me and then we will go back together. And then you will tell my father, Lord that it took too long for you to find me. The choice is yours." And she started running, at a supernatural speed. She was certainly insane. Raeran almost rolled his eyes but ignored everything.

"I will choose the second," Raeran said as he catches up with her. Isilynor smiled and moved towards the castle.

They jumped over the wall around the castle, which was about twenty feet high. They kept running until they entered the front gardens. They hid in the trees and looked out in the gardens.

                                                  ***

"How do you know that name?" Thessalia whispered with wide eyes. The stranger didn't answer. "And who are you? And why didn't I realize you stepped in my territory?" Her voice started trembling when she looked at those beautiful red eyes. Who was he? No, what was he? She stepped back and looked at the stranger once more, thinking that she was dreaming.

"Those questions can't be answered, not yet." He said and looked at the castle. "Ailwin is here." It wasn't a question at all.

"My Lady." Orrian ran towards her and stood by her side.

"Orrian?" Thessalia whispered, shocked to see him without any sign of torture.

"My Lady stay away from him." He said and stood in front of her, facing the man. "Leave this place at once." He ordered, but the stranger didn't move an inch. He kept staring at Thessalia. He moved a step forwards, but Orrian raised his sword and pointed it towards him.

"Don't you dare." A voice echoed and someone landed in front of that man. Thessalia moved a few steps backward as she realized who the person was. "You can't point your sword at this person," Isilynor said and pointed towards the man. Orrian, realizing who was standing in front of him, lowered his sword. Then Isilynor turned to face the stranger. "It has been a long time, Sanguis Di Woz Sapphirus." She bowed and looked towards her right. "Ailwin, I am glad you choose to stay with your sister."

Thessalia and Orrian looked towards the entrance of the castle and their eyes widen with shock. Ailwin climbed down the last two steps and walked into the gardens. "I haven't chosen yet." He replied and knelt and lowered his head. "Master, it has been a long time."

"Stand up, Ailwin Moonscribe," Sapphirus said and he stood up.

"Ailwin!" Thessalia exclaimed and moved forwards, but Orrian grabbed her arm and stopped her. No one gave attention to her and continued talking. Ailwin must have gone mad. Moonscribes never bow to anyone, never.

"You must come back home. And meet with the Lord. He is waiting for you." Isilynor half-begged.

"Master isn't going anywhere." Ailwin snapped and moved towards her.

"My father is waiting for him for as long as you have been." She said with gritted teeth. She hated him as much as she treasured her father. But she had helped him find Sapphirus. And she still wondered why.